*10:56am Saturday*

There's no way to express and explain my love for weekends. I don't have to get pushed around or deal with snobs. It kills me to think that the rest of my schooling years will never be peaceful and there is no escape from the prison they call 'classrooms'.

"I'm going up the road for a walk. I'll be back soon, okay?" I tell Aunty Rosa. As usual, she nods in reply.

I head out the rotting wooden door onto the freezing bitumen which stings my bare feet. I jog up the road for the first 50 metres. The frosty weather bites through my sweatshirt and hoodie, icing up my insides. I like running as a regular past time and out here, I need a lot of various past times as there is nothing to really do. That's probably why I am very academic, because I just sit for hours on end, studying like crazy.

People also call me a loner but the truth is, I don't see the point in being with other people if I don't need to be, especially since I have been bullied a lot. The whole bullying side of school, is probably the only thing close to having interactions with other people. I don't know if it's a good thing to only have had bad interactions and no friends for the first 16 years of your life. As you could probably tell now, I am not the most socially intelligent person in the world...