8:21pm

I breathlessly hang my head over my body and rest my hand on my knees, in a doubled-over positioned.

"You didn't have to run for me, you know that right?" A strange but oddly familiar voice laughs.

A face peers through the darkness, brown hair sweeping across his right eye and the other eye, also brown, shines in what is left of the suns light.

"Ashton!" I leap onto him and hug him tightly.

"Hey" he says with the smallest hint of confusion.

"I am sorry for that reaction, I honestly don't know why I did that. I am so weird and annoying, I am really sor-" I ramble on as I step back but, he cuts me off.

"It's fine, Bethany. Besides, I liked your reaction" he says as he scratches his forehead.

"Sorry" I giggle to try and swipe away the embarrassment.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Why did you obey a strangers orders?" he asks while poking my stomach so that I flinch.

I laugh, "I don't really know, to be honest".

"Well I am glad you did"

"Answer my question because I answered yours" I laugh again.

"I was here because I wanted to hang out with you, maybe do something fun... or dangerous..." he says with an evil smirk, perched upon his fine lips.

"Ooooooh, sounds like fun"

"I know, I also want to spend time with you, Bethany Potter"