2

Author's pov:

After the almost exhausting day, Jin is on his way back to home. Almost tiring because definitely, he had a better time with his friends. They have finally found some understanding towards each other. And that means a lot to him that it did a whole lot of good to his being for at least one single day.

As he's walking and humming a tune, somebody nudges his back a little too forceful. He turns around and doesn't get surprised one bit to be faced with a cocky, smirky Kai.

"Hello, Jin Jina!"

Ok, man! Jin likes the guy overall, but one of the things he hates about Kai is this; who would turn Seokjin into Jin Jina?!

"Hey, Kai. What's up?!" Jin tries to look as cheerful as his audience, but his voice just comes out neutral like he's greeting a stranger.

"Nothing special in school. Just played some soccer, had some noses fixed, and argued about those noses with coach. Just like I mentioned- nothing special!

The funny part is gonna start from now on when you take me to your home to play the love game, the one you enjoy so much!" A new, wider smirk finds its way on the boy's lips.

"I really like to take you home, but my mom is home today." Jin mumbles, dropping his arms from his backpack and shrugging his shoulders, showing the "I'm sorry, but can't do anything to make the situation better" behavior!

"Oh, that shrew again! Why do you care so much if she sees you with someone?" Kai groans out loud with depth.

"Do you want some interruption during the game?!" Jin asks angrily, but to be truthful, this has never been the case. The reason is that his mother can never accept the fact that her son is gay. She doesn't even know, and she's probably the only person.

One may ask what about his dad? Well, Jin doesn't have to worry about this one matter because the bastard left him the night he found out his mom was pregnant with him.

The young reckless boy is the product of some one-night stand, although he has never complained about lacking a father. To be honest, he's more happy without that kind of father.

He knows his mother has to work a lot to earn bread for the two of them, but that will end once he graduates from college and finds a job. He can be a helping hand to his mom then. He wants to work in some place at the present, but his mother insists that he should gather all his concentration only for his lessons, the things he can't understand borrowing the heads of the entire country itself, let alone put his own whole for!

"Ok, some other time then. Call me the moment she's not in the house. For now, bye bye, Jin Jina!" Kai turns his way to the other direction. Jin lets out a sigh, both out of relief and sadness simultaneously.

"Bye!" He lets out calmly, but the other is far away to hear him anymore.

************************************

"Hey, mom. I'm back." Jin closes the door and drops his backpack onto the floor. Being a part of the house's culture, his mom always greets him when he comes back from school. Therefore, the lack of responce on her behalf makes Jin anxious.

He is aware that his mom is home as her shoes are in their place. He rids himself of his sneakers in a blinking of an eye and storms inside as anxiety is almost choking him to death.

"Mom, MOM! WHERE ARE YOU?!" He turns his head wildly when his mom appears at the kitchen's door all of a sudden.

"Jin, change later. Right now, come here. We need to discuss things." Her tone is awfully cold that it makes Jin scowl immediately. He follows her to the kitchen, still wearing that ugly face.