59

Author's pov:

Jin's eyes get open wide thanks to the sound of a loud thud under the bed. He gets up rushingly, still holding the pillow with both hands like a plushy.

The Omega looks down and presses his lips together tightly as it's hard to not laugh when the Alpha is rubbing his abused forearm for he hit the bed clumsily.

When Jungkook meets the other's eyes, he instantly turns his back to him in shame. The Alpha tries to stop the shaking of his body, but meeting Jin after the incident for the first time, awake, is even more difficult than what he imagined and planned for.

He closes his eyes shut and miserably tries to sit still on the ground, hiding his face from the other hopelessly.

Jin sees everything bare before his vision. For some odd reason, he can also feel how the Alpha is struggling within. He wants to go and soothe the other, but at the end, he decides to stay on the bed. He stares at Jungkook's back for a while, thinking deeply of how he should start the conversation.

"Jungkook, I went to Taehyung's castle because I believed he knew something about this whole situation." The Omega halts for a short moment, waiting for the other to at least make a tiny sound.

However, the Alpha doesn't even move a muscle this time, listening intently to every word that comes out of his mate's mouth.

"Obviously, I was right. He knew. He told me the purpose behind this- our baby is to ruin this world. It means you're gonna all live with humans." Jungkook inhales a large amount of air into his lungs, and that causes Jin to stop once more.

"This is definitely a stupid purpose, and how the hell all these things even happened?!" Jungkook, without turning his face towards the other, lets out in a voice filled with hidden curses.

"I-I don't know how, but I know something else." Jin feels terrible inside for lying to the Alpha, but he collects himself and keeps on, trying hard to stabilize his tone.

"I can abort the baby, Jungkook, and it'll for sure stop fulfilling Taehyung's wishes, but that also means I will lose my connection to you. I'll become a human again, and we won't be mates any longer. We..."

"Why do you speak like you want this?!" Jungkook cuts off the Omega with a resenful tone. He can't understand how Jin puts the matter like he feels sorry if they lose their bond when he was forced into it from the first place.

The lack of response from the Omega makes the Alpha chuckle bitterly. It's all a painful proof to his mind and words.

"See, you don't want it. You don't want an Alpha who can't control his instincts. You don't w-want a rapist." Jungkook's voice breaks and his tears flow down.

He brings his hands to wipe them, but when a pair of hands encircle around his waist from behind, his own rest on the warm hands of the Omega without a second hesitation.

"I also found out that whoever raped me in that cave wasn't you! Taehyung told me all the things, the rut, my scent, and the following happenings were part of his plan. It wasn't your Alpha, Jungkook." Jin whispers the last sentence into the other's ear in a soothing tone breathily.

"I can't get you!" Jungkook mutters while watching their hands together with sorrow.

"Why?!" Even though Jin himself knows he doesn't make sense with everything he says as he's a terrible liar, he still needs to pretend.

"The way you talk to me tells me t-that... I feel like you've forgiven me." Jungkook stutters a little. That is the reason as to why he goes on with a lot lower voice.