54

Author's pov:

"This feels so weird and... good!" Jimin almost screams when a car passes by them. The Omega has seen a little older versions of the vehicle, but the new cars are mindblowing both in speed and design. He's watching every one of them with so much passion, wanting badly to be inside one at the moment.

Yugyeom can't help but hold the other's hand in case he runs off to somewhere like a child seeing something for the first time. The poor creature is practically now dragging the Omega with himself to reach for their destination.

When the two eventually stop in front of Jin's house, the Beta takes a sigh out of relief. Jimin hasn't been run over by a car!

"Thank you, Yugyeom. I'll handle it from here. You can go now. I'll be back soon." Jimin bows a little at the Beta out of respect.

The Omega goes for the entrance door and rings the bell. Crossing his arms over his chest, he waits for a decent amount of time until finally a weak, pale figure opens the door. The scent hits Jimin's nostrils immedietely and makes him rooted to his spot.

Jin's eyes widen a little before he almost throws his body at the Omega in joy after being lonely for days, but Jimin flinches away a little from him.

"Jungkook was right!" The Omega lets out the words in pure fright unconsciously, making the human squint his eyes in confusion. But before Jin can have the chance to open his mouth, Jimin rushes into the house, pushing him too and shuts the door behind his back.

"Jimin, what's..." Not even being able to complete his question, another hit of nausea for the thousandth time in the day makes Jin grip his mouth and run off to the bathroom, totally forgetting about his body pains. The Omega follows him to his room with slow steps knowingly.

When Jin empties the last ounce of his stomach's contents, he lies on the floor without wiping his mouth, not finding the energy to go to his bed.

"I don't remember when I ate something that has had my stomach turned as hell like this. Today I just move my little toe, and then the next thing I throw up!" He mutters in a low, beat voice.

"You don't remember because you didn't eat it!" Jimin utters in a serious tone which doesn't match the cheerful kind Omega in any possible found ways.

"Then, why am I like this?" Jin groans out loud and finally gets on his feet to wash his mouth. When the Omega hesitates to answer, he turns his head towards him.

"It's because you're pregnant."

Jin watches the other for a long time and suddenly he bursts out laughing, but stops immediately as he's been punished enough for one day.

"Guy's pregnancy isn't weird for me anymore as I saw you, Jimin. And I also know when in those movies the lady vomits, she's most probably pregnant! But, you're forgetting crucial facts here. I'm a human and a boy. So..." Jin halts and shrugs his shoulders to tell the other he's absolutely wrong. Nonetheless, the Omega's now dead seriousness makes him scared for some reason.

"I thought Jungkook was making excuses for his mistake, but he was right all along. Jin, you smell like an Omega and a pregnant one in that matter.

That night I couldn't feel it because the Alpha's scent was covering yours all over, or m-maybe I was just so scared myself." Jimin starts explaining things first to the other and then to himself in fear.

"Jimin, stop this! Jungkook did enough with the Omega shit. Please, you end it. Maybe, you have a problem with your body or I don't know..."

"Two werewolves sensed the scent. One went to the point to do this to you. It's at least crystal clear now why he went wild like that; because he smelled an Omega. A human can't have an effect like that on an Alpha." Jimin cuts off the other a little harsh this time, but he regrets it as Jin starts hitting the basin firmly with his palms, sobbing out aloud.

Jimin runs to the boy in a hurry and pulls him away from the bathroom. Jin struggles a bit, but his weak body finally screams exhaustion. When Jimin lets his waist go, he falls on his knees and cries more. The Omega sits on the other's bed and leaves him a little to be on his own.

"What am I gonna do now? I have school. I can't go on like that. I should get rid of the baby!" Finally when Jin collects himself, he grasps the reality as well.

"We shouldn't rush things, Jin. This might be dangerous for you as you aren_ weren't an Omega before. Let's get you to the other werewolves.

Maybe, one of them knows what's with you. For now skip school and everything else. You have to." Jimin gets up and searches around Jin's room for warm clothes. He finds a pink coat laid on an armchair. Taking it, he kneels in front of the other.

"I know you're suffering to no imaginable extent right now. I wish I could take it all instead of you, Jin, but I can't. And I also know it's hard for you to see Jungkook, but he should know about this. It's his baby, too.

Besides, Yoongi may find a way for you to be out of this hell. Will you let me help you the way I know, please?" Jimin hugs the young boy for a short moment and when he feels his chin on his own shoulder nodding, he wears the coat for the poor being gently.

"I need to wear jeans, too." Jin wipes his tears and lets out with a weak smile.

He rises with the help of Jimin's hand and giggles a little when his head lays on the Omega's chest as he was about to fall, but the other got him in time. Jimin smiles faintly with the human's cute sound.

"I'll wait for you outside the room. Take your time."

************************************

"JIMIN?!" Jin calls for the Omega when he takes another way rather than the old brick building. The other turns his head around, preplexed with the human's loud voice all of a sudden.

"This is not the way I always come to your world." Jin mumbles under his breath. Jimin smiles sadly, not knowing how to tell another truth to the boy.

"Lead me to there, Jinnie." He puts his hand in Jin's and lets the other take him to the place he has in mind. They start walking in slow paces as this is the speed Jin can take for the time being.

"H-how's he?" The two were silent almost all the way, but Jin can't hold much longer.

He's well aware that he will see the Alpha, but he doesn't know how would he react or feel inside. Mayhaps, getting information about him beforehand will help to predict those unspoken questions.

"He's... he's not good, Jin." Jimin, without asking who exactly the other means by he, answers the question. That "he" can only be one person who asks the same question from him everyday blindly as well. Jin lets out a heavy sigh and doesn't say anything further.

When he passes the path with the Omega, his hands creeps inside his pockets unconsciously. However, he takes them out with fright when he feels something he has never touched before in this certain place... his phone. Being awoken completely, he also realizes he's wearing his own clothes. The boy takes the phone out and turns the screen on with shaky hands.

"You're not an intruder to here anymore, Jin. That's why I was just looking for a corner to not be seen by humans when we come here. You're now carrying an Alpha's child. You belong to here." Jimin decides to speak as the other has found somethings about the matter.

"I'm an Omega!"

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Let me ask a question I asked in one of the previous chapters: Who's your favorite character now?

Mine is still Jimin like that time!

The next update is for "He isn't the nerd for me".