8. Versace on the Floor

{rated m, celebrity au, sexual tension }

So baby let's just turn down the lights and close the door,
Ooh I love that dress but you won't need that anymore,
Versace on the floor

⤟≻❈≺⤠
Warning: this is rated m, so if you're a baby please don't taint yourself. I don't want to be responsible for scarring the innocent youths of the world.
⤟≻❈≺⤠

Bright lights, camera flashes, and a sea of reporters greeted Chaeyoung as soon the door of her luxurious Cadillac limo was swung open. She took the outstretched hand of her manager as she stepped out, being careful to avoid any wardrobe malfunctions that would land her on the front page of some trashy magazine. Her nude pumps landed on the red carpet with a muffled thud. A gentle, night breeze rummaged through her carefully curled, black hair – making her feel like she was on the set of another photoshoot.

The moment she exited the car, and everyone could identify her as Park Chaeyoung, one of the world's most sought-after singer, ear-piercing screams rang through the air. The photographers got to work immediately, hundreds of flashes and shutters going off per minute. Chaeyoung, trying her best not to be blinded by all the light, immediately walked over to the barricades. Where her fans had been waiting for her for hours.

She smiled as their screams grew even louder.

"Oh my god, I love you so much."

"You look so gorgeous, honey."

"What a goddess."

"Are you even real?"

"You're so pretty, Park Chaeyoung."

"WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH QUEEN."

She signed as many magazine covers, photographs, and arms as she could before her manager came to whisk her away for the event.

"Thank you guys so much for coming, even though this is a private event. I hope you didn't have to wait too, too long!" Chaeyoung said, bowing to all the fans in front of her. "Stay warm and don't catch a cold!"

Her fans immediately began to thank her and scream more words of appraisal. She wished she had more time to talk to each of them individually, but there wasn't enough time.

Quickly, she was guided down the red carpet to the main photo area.

She was attending her fourth Paris Fashion Week in a row. Each year, she had been affiliated with different luxury brands. Modeling for them, endorsing their products, filming various commercials, and promoting them with every fibre of her being. It was a major source of income and great publicity. This year, that brand happened to be one of her all-time favourites: Versace.

As one of the national ambassadors for Versace, she was expected to attend all major events. That included showcases, grand store openings, and by far the most important of all: fashion shows.

Not only were these shows a key method of attracting the public's interest, but they were also a great way to build and maintain connections with influential people. The fact that she got to wear fancy clothes and get free merchandise was also an added bonus.

Given all these perks, Chaeyoung was excited to step in front of the white and gold Versace wallpaper. She posed for dozens of pictures in different angles and poses while reporters tried, desperately, to get her attention.

Tonight, she was wearing one of the most expensive pieces of the fall/winter collection. A dress handpicked for her by the creative director of Versace himself. It was a skin-tight, velvety, black dress with an asymmetrical cut that left her right leg almost completely bare while the other end of the dress hung down to just above her left knee. The sweetheart neckline was trimmed with black lace and gold, chain straps held the dress up on her shoulders. With each flash of light, the subtle shimmer in the velvet was also noticeable – giving it a more enchanting finish.