Chapter 10

Bucky's p.o.v.

Wanda was about to finish when Gwen walked onstage and grabbed the crown. Wanda was about to lose it but she composed herself and grabbed the crown back.

Wanda: Your Queen of Hearts is HOPE BANNER

Hope: *shocked*

Ariana grabbed Hope and dragged her onstage and she was given the crown. We were about to walk off stage when something or someone crashed in.

Nightwolf: Hello everyone, Hope looking lovely as always, Barnes

Bucky: What are you doing

Soon flew in a metallic bird looking guy.

Peter's p.o.v.

Oh god. It's that bird guy from before (this is kinda mixed with Homecoming because I wanted to add in another villain, and who knows, I might just add Mysterio -Hope).

Peter: *whispering to the others* we have to go and change or something

Steve: ok Tony you have to have some kind of gadget for this

Tony: I do but not for the girls

Ariana: We've got it

We all looked back to Hope staring at the bird guy with bright purple eyes. Ariana saw and whistled and Bucky looked at Hope taking her backstage to where I guess they changed because when they came out they were in full combat mode (as I like to call it) and Hope was purring.

Flash: LOOK IT'S SHADOW CAT AND THE WINTER SOLDIER

Bucky/WS: It's White Wolf now

Nightwolf: wow how original

Hope/SC: You know what loves birds

Vulture: What

Hope/SC: *eyes turn purple and cat like* *eyes get big* cATS *pounce*

She jumped farther than I ever could and pounced on the bird guy. Our group got everyone out and soon it was just all of us and the 2 villains. Hope was fighting of the guys wings and soon tore both of them off and landed on the floor perfectly. Ned was standing by hiding and watching with and amazed look in his eyes.

Hope: *growls* *eyes turn turquoise and wolf like* Now for you

She soon transformed into a beautiful grey, salt and pepper looking wolf with the same eyes that she had before. She also had a collar on and it had the same charm as the necklace she was wearing. She ran and jumped onto NightWolf and started biting him. Soon S.H.I.E.L.D. was here and looking at the 2 wolves fighting. The other Avengers were also her watching the fight. Soon the 2 got up and changed back.

Hope: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

Nightwolf: ME, ME YOU WOULDN'T ACCEPT ME AS YOUR MATE

Hope: BECAUSE I'M NOT, I STILL CONTINUED TO DATE EITHER WAY TILL YOU BROKE UP WITH ME AND SO THEN FORTH ME AND THE GIRLS LEFT THE PACK, AND YES WE ARE ROGUES BECAUSE OF THAT, THEN WE FOUND SHIELD AND THEY TOOK US IN AND ALOUD US TO HIDE AND STILL FIGHT. YOUR HYDRA WHY SHOULD I EVER TRUST YOU AGAIN.

Nightwolf: I USED TO HYDRA

Hope: LIKE I'M GOING TO BELIEVE THAT, THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON THAT HAS PROVED TO ME THAT HYDRA ISN'T ALL THAT AND IT'S HIM *points to Bucky who looks verY proud to have her* AND YOU WANNA KNOW THE BEST PART. HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE APART OF HYDRA, YOU DID

Nightwolf: HOPE YOU WRONG I LOVED YOU-

Hope: key word: Loved, I thought I loved you but not anymore I found my mate, you rejected yours

Nightwolf: *growls* *the other girls but Hope cower* I DID FOR YOU

Hope: not from the conversation I heard.

Soon out of nowhere he pounced on Hope bringing her to the floor and put some sort of a cuff on her arm and kicked her knocking her down. The cuff made her weak. We all locked to the other Elements and saw them on the floor whimpering and soon Wanda, my sweet Wanda, on her knees screaming and crying. We were all confused until. Wanda ran up and hit Nightwolf with all her strength and power. She looked over at us.

Wanda: Help me, Help them

She fell to the floor in pain.

643 words

A/n Im sorry this is short but I was in a rush and couldn't miss the cliffhanger so this is chapter 10 Im going to try and just work on only this book for this month and next month (with a Valentines day special for He's into Drummers) and then continue all my other books but please comment on the last chapter of Lyrics from the Heart and tell me if I should either continue the book or stop it there and make a sequel. But other than that please don't forget to vote, comment, and share BYE!!

-Hope <3