A/N

I forgot to mention the characters basic description so like if you want to know their description for this story then feel free to read but it's optional. I would recommend reading it tho.

Yeonwoo - same personality and appearance in real life but she's rich and pretty much have everything and lowkey perfect in this story. Her father is a famous entrepreneur basically making their family name known worldwide. She's the heir of her family. She's an only child so her parents loves her very much but don't worry she ain't a spoiled brat lol.

Nancy - same appearance and same personality in real life except she's a bit cold and clueless in this story. She's also rich and famous but pretty much only at school. (Main love interest)

Hyebin - same appearance in real life and same personality, also famous at their school. Mom of the group lol. Also rich and she's like the president of their school year if that makes sense¿

JooE - same appearance (lol I keep saying this but like just in case), same personality except a bit crazier in this story I guess¿ the vitamin of the group as they say. (A bit of a spoiler but like her love interest is Hyebin)

Taeha - same appearance, same personality except she's like the brain of the group. (Another love interest for Yeonwoo)

I'm not gonna do the rest of the members but they basically have the same description as the ones I've mentioned. They are all rich lol cuz they attend the best school in Korea. (Very cliche but like oop)

I hope this actually helped some of y'all in a way cuz this story is a little confusing.