6. Hyebin's Plan

[Yeonwoo's POV]

The first period is almost over and to be honest it was a quite boring first period. It was basically introducing the basics and people in the class.

When the bell rang a few minutes later, everyone stood up and I noticed Hyebin was the quickest to do so.

She made her way to me and drag me by the wrist walking towards the door, leaving JooE a bit confused.

"Remember what I said in the note Yeonwoo? We're going to put that into action next period" she said in a low voice so only I could hear, "Hurry up girls! We have science next!".

As we made our way to science, I heard JooE muttered "Why are the unnie's walking ahead of us? Not to mention Hyebjang unnie left me dumbfounded back there!".

I simply smiled to myself, excited for what was coming.

[Third Person]

When the group arrived in the science classroom, Hyebin gathered the group around before anyone could take a seat. Fortunately they were the first ones and they still had a few minutes left until the class starts.

"Ok girls I'm assigning the seats from now on, in every subjects that requires sitting." Hyebin explained to the others.

"Why though?" asked Taeha with a slight tone of disagreement in her voice.

"Because we need to put up our grades and some people here in our group are above average therefore they'll be able to help the people who are only in the average. Not that I'm saying that some of y'all are dumb." Hyebin chuckled as she said the last part.

'Good one Hyebin' Yeonwoo thought to herself.

"Wow Hyebjang unnie since when did you care about our grades?" said JooE sarcastically.

"Ever since I met y'all, I just never complained but since we're seniors we need to be more serious! And don't worry Tropicana, you're still sitting next to me" said Hyebin giggling a little.

"Ok unni- hOLD UP IS YOU CALLING ME DUMB?!" JooE exclaimed as she realised what Hyebin just said.

They all laughed at JooE.

"Just shush JooE. Ok Nancy you're sitting at the end near the window next to Yeonw-"

"Wait what?" Nancy cut Hyebin with confusion and shock visible on her face.

Yeonwoo smiled a little.

"I've seen Yeonwoo's grade maknae" Hyebin said firmly, "anyways JooE you're next to Yeonwoo and I also next you, Ahin you're next to me followed by you Jane, Daisy then Taeha and Nayun" Hyebin continued.

'Thank you God and Hyebin unnie' Nayun thought.

"Wow unnie a bit unfair here" complained Taeha.

"Yeah unnie, a bit mean too" added JooE while fake whining.

"Stop with the complains and get over it, this is the seating plan for all the other classes, well except for maths we can't change that anymore, and behave because if the teacher changes this I'll kill you all!" Hyebin said threateningly.

"Yes ma'am!" answered JooE, while saluting Hyebin like a soldier.

They all laughed at JooE except Hyebin.

'This girl is really funny' Yeonwoo thought all the while laughing.

The rest of the class arrived as they took their assigned seats.

Yeonwoo was mentally thanking Hyebin so much and she hoped that Hyebin could hear her thoughts so she knows how grateful she is for Hyebin.

But there was still questions that was bothering Yeonwoo so much. How did Hyebin know that she badly wanted to sit next to Nancy? Why does she badly wanted to sit next to Nancy in the first place?
Even though Yeonwoo's head is being bombarded with questions, she still have a very happy comforting thought in her mind. She finally found the best group of friends. Although they just met not so long ago, Yeonwoo was already afraid to lose them. They treated Yeonwoo as though she was just their old pal. But Yeonwoo always have this odd feeling when she's around the group. They seem very damn familiar. She felt like she met the girls before.

———————————————————————————
End of this chapter.

Ik it's a bit boring for now but please bare with me I promise it'll get better! ^_^

Don't forget to vote and comment if you have any suggestions!