5. Seating arrangement

This chapter will include a little Joobin moment enjoy x
———————————————————————————

[Hyebin's POV]

After a two minute walk and 2 flight of stairs we finally reached our first classroom which was the main maths room.

"Wow, how come these people are already here?," I asked a little surprised.

"Well isn't it our lucky day, look there's a whole row for us! Exactly 9! AND IT'S AT THE BACK!!," JooE suddenly jumped into the classroom and did the Goku impression all the while yelling out 'yeah!'.
"Maybe Yeonwoo unnie is the lucky charm!," she interjected.

We all laughed at her including the rest of the class and me secretly admiring JooE laughed the most at her dumb cuteness.

"Hyebin unnie you're sitting next to me!," JooE said, pointing at me like a little kid.

"OoooOh someone seems a little too eager" Nancy oohed teasing JooE.

I felt the blood slowly rose up to my cheeks.

"I will sit next to you JooE-yah! So calm your ass down Tropicana" I said laughing and lightly slapping her shoulder, trying to ignore the fact that my cheeks are lightly burning.

"Tropicana?" Yeonwoo looked at me with a questioning look.

Before I could answer Ahin cut me off.

"Oh it's this commercial thing JooE was in and it was called Tropicana, it's kinda funny" explained Ahin.

"Guys come sit down now!!" Said JooE patting the seats next to her.

She was sitting at the near end leaving one empty chair closest to the window. I guess that's where I'm sitting.

"Wow thanks for isolating me JooE" I said sarcastically.

"Welcome unnie"said JooE giving me a really sweet wide smile, "and Nancy sit here" she said continuing on patting the chair on her other side.

[Yeonwoo's POV]

As Hyebin and Nancy took their seats on either side of JooE, I had the sudden urge to take the seat next to Nancy who was oddly looking at me.

"Well unnie?" She asked me with a puzzled look.

"Oh yeah right"

As I was about to sit next to Nancy, Taeha cut me off while I was walking towards the seat.

"Ooh Nancy I'll sit next to you! Yeonwoo unnie is taking so long!" Taeha said skipping to the seat next to Nancy.

"Oh yeah sure great" said Nancy giving Taeha a smile.

But I realised it wasn't a sweet smile that I'm starting to get addicted to. Don't get me wrong I just met her but you can feel the warmth in her smile whenever it's a genuine one, like the one she gives me.

"Yeonwoo unnie sit here" said Taeha patting the chair next to her.

I took the seat, with a slight bitter feeling.

I really wanted to sit next to Nancy.

The rest took the remaining chairs, Nayun sitting on my other side, Ahin at the end of the row.

Suddenly Hyebin spoke.

"Yeonwoo I forgot, the principal gave me this note. Don't show anyone" she said but I noticed her wink. "Pass it to her Nancy yah!"

When Nancy handed me the note (a bit of coldness visible in her eyes, which made me a little sad inside), I pulled it close to my chest to make sure no one can peek.

The note said:

'I'm joking this is not from the principal, but don't get mad yet. I have something to tell you.

We all have the same timetable, you'll have the chance to sit next her in the other subjects, I'll make sure of that;)'

The greatest unnie ever
~Hyebin

I looked over at Hyebin with wide eyes but she was looking out the window, smiling, while twirling a pen between her fingers.

HOW DID SHE KNOW?! My mind screamed this question in my head throughout the whole period.

But there was this happy feeling inside me. I felt so welcomed, I felt so relaxed already. The new group of friends I have? They have already replaced my sadness with happiness.
———————————————————————————
End of this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment as it is very much appreciated. x