4. Jealousy already?!

[Nancy's POV]

After the embarrassing handshake with Yeonwoo unnie, Hyebin unnie asked everyone if they got their timetables. Everyone said yes and JooE suggested that we should look into each other's timetables to see if we have any classes together.

Surprisingly enough we all have the same timetables.

"Oh may gasssshhhh this is amazingg!!!!" exclaimed Daisy.

"I wish it'll be like this for the rest of highschool" said Taeha unnie smiling widely.

But I noticed her steal a glance from Yeonwoo with - no way- she has that look that she has on her eyes and face whenever she looks at someone she likes or admire and she never failed to make them hers.

I suddenly felt a burning desire to slap Taeha unnie. For god sakes she just broke up with her boyfriend last year! How fast!

Wait, why am I feeling this way? This can't be.

I shook my head to get the thought out of my head and unfortunately Yeonwoo unnie noticed.

"Hey you okay?" She asked a slight tone of worry in her voice.

"Yeah there was a bug on my face" I lied and pretend to examine my timetable.

"Girls let's go to first period so we can get the best seats!" said Nayun.

[Yeonwoo's POV]

As we made our way to our first period lead by Hyebin, I was awkwardly walking between Taeha and Nancy. Taeha surprisingly walking really close to me. I can feel uncomfortableness on my other side where Nancy was walking quietly with a light blush on her cheeks.

She's so cute.

Jesus Chloe?! What are you thinking?!

"So Yeonwoo unnie tell me more about yourself" asked Taeha, making me jump a little.

I looked around before answering and everyone was talking, including Nancy, about their holidays and I realised I was the only one silent.

"Well what do you wanna know about me?" I asked looking at Taeha.

"Mmmmm well for starters, how does it feel like to be the daughter of the owner of Lee Corp.?"

"I guess it's not so bad. I get a little uncomfortable sometimes cuz you know the people and money and everything" I answered.

I suddenly noticed the way she was looking at me. I looked deeper into her eyes and it was literally screaming seduction and hunger.

For me?! Wait what?!

"Have you been in a relationship before?"

Well that escalated quickly.

I was wishing to all the gods for that question to never come up but the gods haven't been on my side lately.

[Third person]

Everyone immediately stopped talking when they heard Taeha's question to Yeonwoo.

All eyes were now on Yeonwoo.

'Uhh' was the only thing that came out of Yeonwoo's mouth.

Nancy noticed Yeonwoo's discomfort and she felt the need to save Yeonwoo and the only way she could do that is by changing the subject.

"She would owe me for this" Nancy thought.

"Are we nearly there Hyebin unnie?" Nancy asked groaning, trying to change the subject. Now she was hoping that the gods are on her side.

Yeonwoo was mentally thanking Nancy (her guardian angel she thought) for trying to change the subject which worked.

"Uhh yeah" Hyebin said taking her eyes off Yeonwoo and looked around to find their room number.

Everyone was now back in their conversation except Nancy wasn't talking anymore and was just walking quietly next to Yeonwoo again.

Yeonwoo suddenly bent down a little, closer to Nancy, so her mouth is in line with Nancy's ear.

"Thanks for saving my neck there jagi" Yeonwoo whispered so that only Nancy and (very faintly) Taeha could hear.

Nancy blushed and went stiff for 2 milliseconds when she felt Yeonwoo's breath touch her ear.

'DID SHE JUST CALL ME JAGI?! I swear she'll be the death of me. I don't know her well yet she's already calling me pet names?!' Nancy thought.

Thankfully the gods were still on her side and she managed to catch herself.

"You owe me for that unnie" Nancy muttered and went ahead and stared at the back of JooE's head like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Yeonwoo just smiled at her all the while lightly blushing.

Taeha noticed Yeonwoo's sudden gesture towards the maknae and her blood immediately started boiling. She knew she had to do something about it.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable there Yeonwoo unnie" Taeha apologised quietly so that only Yeonwoo and Nancy can hear. She then give Yeonwoo a tight side hug, which Yeonwoo reciprocated by patting her arm because that was the only sensible thing to do.

Nancy looked sideways at Yeonwoo and Taeha and even though Taeha wasn't hugging Yeonwoo anymore she still had her arm around Yeonwoo's waist and she had the most brutal thought of cutting Taeha's arm.

———————————————————————————
End of this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter. Thanks x