2. Hello Korea

[Yeonwoo's POV]

It's been a week since I left America.

Things didn't end up well when I left America, as I have expected.

I tried to contact my boyfriend, well now my ex-boyfriend but he never answered and I was so devastated.

But at least my friends understood and stayed with me and actually properly said goodbye to me. We were all so sad but they promised they will visit me someday since they are Korean too.

It's now my first day at my new school. I'm having mixed emotions right now but mostly the bad emotions.

My dad told me to go straight to the principal's office because the principal will apparently introduce me to the year 10's student president. He felt bad that I might be lonely.

I luckily found my way to the principal's office without getting lost or having to interact with other students to ask for directions.

I knocked on the principal's door and I heard a lady say "come in" so I entered.

As I entered the office, I was greeted by two people, the other one is obviously a student seeing that she's wearing the same uniform as me and I'm guessing she was the student president my dad was talking about.

She has short hair and a kind looking-excited face. It was sort of creeping me out as she was staring at me like a child.

"Ahh you must be Lee Dabin" said the principal, making me feel welcome.

"Uhm yes that's me".

"This is Hyebin, the year 10 student president and the oldest of all the year 10 students" she said smiling, pointing to the girl.

"Hi, please call me Hyebin unnie" offering her hand for me to shake, smiling.

"Pleased to meet you" I said, accepting her hand.

———————————————————————————
End of this chapter.