7. Sleepover

[Yeonwoo's POV]

5 weeks have passed since I started attending my new school in Korea and to be really honest, I enjoy it her more than America. I enjoyed it so much that I even called my dad to thank him and that I wanna stay in Korea for good. He let me but he told me to visit him in America sometimes.

5 weeks into school also helped me to get more closer to my new group of friends. They were honestly the best group of friends. So I decided to invite them all into my dormitory to have a sleepover this weekend since it was big enough to fit us all in thanks to my dad getting me one of the biggest dormitory.

One other specific reason why I wanted to have a sleepover is so I could spend more time with Nancy.

Some will say it's too fast but I don't really care. She's the cause of my euphoria. Ever since I met the younger I always wanted her presence. It gave me the comfort I needed.

Hyebin is the only one who knows I like Nancy. After my first day at school she made me spill what I was feeling. I thought it was a bit fast at first because we just met earlier that day but something inside me told me that I should trust Hyebin and so I did and spilled. Ever since then she has always been supportive of me but she didn't make it too obvious.

Now we're all here in my dormitory about to watch a horror movie in the dark. Hyebin told me that Nancy gets too clingy when she's scared so we made a plan which is self-explanatory.

[Third Person]

"Unnie why are we watching the conjuring?!" whined Nancy, horrified.

"Well why not? It'll be fun lmao," answered Hyebin.

"Stop being a wuss Aenan," Jane interjected.

"Y'all mean to me," Nancy pouted, crossing her arms.

"Sit next to Yeonwoo, she'll protect you, she's tall," said Hyebin distractedly on purpose.

Nancy looked at Yeonwoo with a more horrified face than she had when she realised they were going to watch a scary movie.

"Whoa what's with the look?" Yeonwoo asked a bit disappointed.

"Oh nothing unnie, I-I'll sit next to you," Nancy replied, uncertainly.

"Yeonwoo, can I sit next to you too?" Taeha asked all the while doing an aegyo.

Yeonwoo looked at Hyebin, unsure.

"Aishh enough of that Taeha, just sit next to Nayun I wanna watch the movie already!" this time it was Hyebin who whined.

"Ugh finee," Taeha groaned as she sat next to Nayun.

No one could ever disobey Hyebin whether they like it or not.

Yeonwoo, Nancy and Nayun were all mentally thanking Hyebin for her smooth work. The three of them got to sit next to the person who they secretly admired.

With every minutes passing the group got more tensed as the movie goes on. But Yeonwoo can feel Nancy tense up the most whenever a scary part happens. She'll (cutely) jump a little and Yeonwoo will always laugh mentally as she witnesses the maknae scared side. She found it very cute.

But just like in horror movies, a lot of unexpected and unpredictable events occur. When one of the most scariest part of the movie was shown, Nancy unexpectedly buried her face to Yeonwoo's chest who was very closely sitting next to her, which caught her off guard.

"AHH!!" Nancy screamed as she suddenly hugged Yeonwoo tight, burying her face in her chest, shaking a little.

"Hu-!" Yeonwoo was about to jump but thankfully caught herself before making a stupid move. She realised Nancy's action just in time and reciprocated her hug, comforting her.