14

Liked by hi_sseulgi, johnny

Liked by hi_sseulgi, johnny.suh, hobie_urhope and 8,425,750 others

todayis_wendy an old picture since the lighting in the hospital isn't exactly the best for taking selfies ..

View all 7,985,580 comments

yerimiese you really coming for my brand with that purple sweater 😳👏

johnny.suh i saw this and looked at you sat next to me.. you sure it's just a problem with lighting?
todayis_wendy you're really eager about getting kicked by me aren't you?
johnny.suh kick me? can your old lady hip handle that
todayis_wendy one of these days john, one of these days 🤜🏻🙎🏻‍♂️

DM

yoongs.uga im sorry, i didn't mean to make things awkward.. i just thought you felt the same way ab...

hobi_urhope ooohhhhhhh so that's why he's been like that, u really just rejected him like that huh?

yerimiese ok WHAT i never thought yoongs, of all people, would confess to his crush like that lmao

_taetae_95 he's been asking literally everyone if we know who you like, TELL MEEEEEEHDKAOAJ

johnny.suh i hope you like them, u looked so upset so i thought some flowers would brighten up ur roo...

the gremlins
renebaebae ok so we're not together, but i think we're gonna try to stay friends.. i really missed hi...

renebaebae that's why he did that, now they're convincing him to just tell her, she'll understand ri...

notjaehyunjung im gonna punch him, why the literal fuck hasn't he told yeri he likes her? he's ig...

tae.yongie you know i love you but this thing with johnny, as the leader i have to be against it, it's risk...

//
i went to school once this week
we love having crippling anxiety