Prologue: Once Up On

Video linked above: Previously on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... Not mine. A good summing up of what leads in to my story, with fun editorial comment. Useful if you're not so familiar with these movies or it's just been a while. Not essential, but it will help with your mental picture.

GOLDEN HARVEST does not present With absolutely no involvement from GARY PROPPER An ALAN SMITHEE Non-film TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES DAY OF THE RAT Starring PAIGE TURCO LANCE HENRIKSEN PAM MAP MARK DOERR RAYMOND SERRA COVEY L BOYD STEVEN FENNELL...

GOLDEN HARVEST does not present With absolutely no involvement from GARY PROPPER An ALAN SMITHEE Non-film TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES DAY OF THE RAT Starring PAIGE TURCO LANCE HENRIKSEN PAM MAP MARK DOERR RAYMOND SERRA COVEY L BOYD STEVEN FENNELL SILAS BURKE JOSH GRASSE and TOSHISHIRO OBATA as Tatsu Special appearance by JUDGE REINHOLD as Benny Based upon characters created by KEVIN EASTMAN & PETER LAIRD and JIM LAWSON Screenplay by GENERIC SCREENWRITER's NAME Produced by GENERIC PRODUCER's NAME Directed by ALAN SMITHEE

In between movies II and III - The Secret of the Ooze has been revealed, and the Turtles' image is out there. As the Foot Clan rebuilds, an even worse threat strikes from beneath the streets. In a city under siege by an army of rats, Splinter comes under the influence of a mysterious force while April is kidnapped and held hostage by the Foot. Soon, the Turtles must face their deadliest challenge yet... Combat against their own sensei.

***

NOTE: This is set in the universe of the 1990s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies, between movies II and III.

DISCLAIMER: The Turtles and associated characters don't belong to me. Where you see real actors mentioned, that is of course only hypothetical casting - No offence to real people (or fictional ones) is intended. The story is for my own entertainment and hopefully that of a few others. I don't own any of these toys, just playing with them.

***

Once, there was a town, and that town was overcome by a plague, a plague of rats so numerous and so fierce that nothing could be done. Food stores were devastated, and no man, woman or child dared walk the streets alone.

Till one day a stranger arrived, a man who promised to rid them of the rats. For a price...

Once, there was a princess, who lived in a tower and yet could still see clearly all the great wrongs in the world, and she knew that something must be done. All the dark deeds done in dark corners must be brought into the light, and the princess decided she would be the one who would shine that light.

Till one day the evil Baron Oroku, the worst wrongdoer of all, decreed the princess must be silenced...

Once, there were four warrior brothers, who lived in a great city, and they protected the city and overcame much hardship and strife. They were trained in the arts of war by a wise creature - half-man half-animal - who in his wisdom saw the brothers were not united. There was not harmony, and without that they could never achieve the true unity they needed.