CHAPTER 2

❤AUTHOR NOTE❤
This second chapter is dedicated to my first reader PinkyRai75 I really do appreciate you and thank you for leaving a positive comment. I hope you continue to read my story.😊

#THE PARTY#

"I can't believe you made me wear this dress Ams. I look like a hooker."

"No you don't. You look like a very sexy mature woman."

Amy made me wear a hot red dress that was soft to touch and fitted to show off my curves that stop mid thigh and with lace covering the heart of it. Amy is wearing a blue bra top and a miniskirt that hugs her butt and show off her long legs.

"I'm nervous Ams, you know this isn't me. I'm not a party girl and I definitely do not wear clothes of this nature."

Amy rolled her eyes, seeming irritated.

"Look Jenna I brought you here with me so you can have a social life. Just chill okay. You look great and we are here to let loose. So get your sexy butt out of this car and in this club."

So I did, I got out the car feeling really uncomfortable pulling down my dress every chance I got.
When we made it to the entrance the huge bouncer looked angry.

Bouncer...

"Names ladies." He says while checking the list.

I had to whisper, so he couldn't hear.

"Amy oh my god,what are we going to do?"

"Calm down we should be on the list."

Amy turns back to the bouncer.

"Amy and Jenna."

We watch the bouncer intently hoping he found our name.

"Sorry ladies your not on it, can't let you enter."

Amy looks at me with a sad expression.

"I really don't want to miss this party, the girls must have forgotten our names."

"Ams this is so embarrassing, can't you like flirt with him or something."

Amy tried her magic on the bouncer, touching his biceps and abs through his shirt and talking sexy. But it wasn't working at all.

"Back off Miss, no entry."

Amy came back to me pouting.

"He has to be gay or something cause my charms works on everyone."

I shooked my head. "Let's just leave amy, we failed."

I grabbed Amy arm and started to walk away, when a man came out of nowhere telling the bouncer that we are with him.

"Sure boss", the bouncer says while nodding his head and pointing in the direction to enter.

I didn't get a chance to get a good look at the man who came to our rescue. He had his back towards me the entire time. All I notice was his gorgeous butt in those black jeans and his also black wavy hair. I wanted to thank him and to see his face but once we entered in after him he was gone. Just disappeared. So me and Amy walked to the bar.

"Two sex on the beach please",Amy says while winking at the bartender.

"Your such a flirt Ams", I chuckled a little; throwing the drink back.

"Well you have to flynt what your momma gave ya to get what you want."

"Yeah something that you're obviously used to."

"Can we get four more please", Amy says flirtatiously.

"Sure pretty lady four sex on the beach up."

Once we threw those drinks back. Amy wanted to dance but I told her to give me a minute.

"Shoot yourself, I'm going to dance."

She got up from her seat and drifted off to the dance floor no longer in my sight.

I sat there thinking about James and realizing that our anniversary is coming up soon and that im missing him so much right now. I decided to text him, just to see how he was doing. After four times of trying to contact him I gave up. Putting my phone back into my purse. I felt a rough and heavy hand on my arm. When I turnt to the direction of the rough feeling. It was this disgusting bald headed drunk staring at me as if I was his last supper with a stupid grin on his hairy face.

"Can you not touch me sir!"

"Why not sexy! You look like you want to have some fun."

He was so close to me,not giving space at all I can smell the vodka from his horrid breath.

He stepped closer trying to press his lips against mine. I pushed him as hard as I could but he grabbed my wrist roughly not letting go.

"Let go of me!"

"You're coming with me hot stuff!"

"No, stop!"

All of sudden I felt him being yanked away from me. I closed my eyes because the rushed of air I felt consumed me. But when I opened my eyes I see the bald man thrown to the ground with another man punching him repeatedly. One blow after the next I can see my attacker gushing blood.

"She told you to stop!"
He hit him again breaking his nose.

After seeing how bad the situation was getting I tried to stop him from killing my attacker. I pulled on his shirt screaming stop but that didn't work. So I pulled on his arm.

"Please stop! Please you are going to kill him!"

Tears started rolling down my face and before I knew it I was crying uncontrollably.
Guessing he heard my crys he stop beating the man and told his security to take him out of the club and wait for him. He then walked to me with a purpose.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine just scared." I say while wiping the tears from my face.

"You need to leave."

Once clearing my face from my tears that's when I notice his eyes glued to mine. He had these alluring icy blue eyes. That you can just get lost in.

"Hello?" He waved his hand in front of me.He snapped me out of it realizing I was staring at him. I cleared my throat.

"Oh what?"

"You need to leave, it's not safe for you here."

"It was just one incident, I can take care of myself. I say irritated. Who is he to tell me what to do. As if he knew what I was thinking."

"I am the owner of this club and I said you need to leave!"

He stepped closer to me like he wanted to scare me off.

That's when I notice that he was the man who let us in here the  first place. So i smiled and shook my head.

"Fine if I'm not allowed then I will leave."

"Why are you smiling?"

"No reason."

"Well let's go I will show you out."

He grabbed me and begin to walk towards the exit.

"Wait!" I say loudly so that he could hear me over the music.

"I can't leave my friend here. Can I go the restroom just to contact her and let her know I'm leaving it'll be quick."

"Why can't you make the call outside?" He questioned me with distrust.

I had to make up something fast.

"Because I have to use the toilet. Anything else?

"Fine, but hurry up."

He released my arm and then I ranned to the restroom.

As soon as I passed threw the crowd I open the door to the girls restroom. But  what I saw when I flew the door open broke me into million pieces.

As if this night couldn't get worse.