CHAPTER 7

"JENNA"

laying in bed all day, I couldn't bring myself to move. I hated him, how could he be so sweet then so horrible the next. It was ridiculous he must have some type of bipolar disorder. My throat was still sore from earlier and even though my stomach was growling I didn't want to eat. I knew if I tried it would hurt trying  to swallow.

Knock knock!

I didn't move, I didn't speak I just stared.
I knew it was him but I just let him keep knocking until....

"I'm coming in, I'm not waiting anymore."

He twist the knob and pushed the door open, walking in slowly.

"Are you okay?" He asked me with a guilty face.

"What do you think?"

He walked closer to me and sat next to me on the bed so I turned away from him.
He blew out a breath, I guess he was irritated because I wouldn't look at him.
Well tough titty.

"Look," he says while blowing out another breath.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you," he says.

That's it I done had it with him.

"Are you freaking kidding me!" I yell out while finally facing him.

He look taken aback at my anger towards him.

"You seriously came in here to apologize for yelling at me!" I screamed. "You literally could have killed me if I hadn't passed out!" "I mean how dumb can you be!", I continued.

Zane looked at me with so much fury. Grabbing my face harshly.

"Don't you ever raise your voice at me again!"

"Do you understand me!" He says very angrily.

I didn't speak I was so mad at him for pretending to be a good man when I obviously mistaken.

Zane squeezed my jaw tighter. "Do you understand me?" He repeated through gritted teeth.

The pain from him squeezing my jaw became unbearable.

"Yes," I say as a tear came down my face.

He wiped it away with his thumb and then lean forward I tried to move away but he used his other hand to grab my thigh very roughly. He put his lips on mine which was gentle but then he shoved my face after letting my cheeks go.

I looked at him confused and hurt while he just grinned. He started walking away towards the door. Then he turned to look back at me.

"You won't eat tonight, for thinking you could raise your voice at me." He says while walking out the room and locking the door.

That's it I Jenna officially hate the Mafia boss.