Chapter 11

Company Part 2

Jenna
Walking in i kept my head down like I was told, and walk towards the bedroom door as soon as I got close someone stepped in front of me. All I could see was his shoes they were really fancy I could tell because I was really good with shoes I knew they had to be Stacy Adams, the way the white wear stripes over the black; beauty.

"What do we have here,  Zane?" The stranger stated.

Zane blew his breath you could feel the tension in the room.

"Don't worry about it, Casper!" Zane says through gritted teeth.

"Go to your room now!" He yelled towards me.

"Oh Zane don't let her leave she's a fox and I would like a taste." The stranger says, I knew he had to be smiling it just that you could hear it in his voice.

"Of course after you Zane." The stranger says mocking.

I was still standing there shock because of the way this man was talking about me and towards Zane.

"I said Now!"  Zane yelled so loud it's shooked the entire room.

I rush passed the stranger running into my room and slamming the door. I threw my back against the door with my hand on my chest trying to calm myself down from what just happened. I could hear the stranger laughing uncontrollably.

That's when I remember the rules. Zane is going to hurt me I just know it. I rushed to the bathroom and took off my clothes to change into something more comfortable. After that I layed in bed trying to ignore the men noises from outside the room. I finally did because the idea of my punishment was taking up all of my thoughts. I started to cry because I was scared I didn't know what to expect and that's the worse. The unknowing, crying myself to sleep.

4 hours later.

Laying in bed still asleep I begin to hear footsteps in my room. It scared me so I tried to pretend I was still asleep so I closed my eyes tighter. It was dark in the room so I didn't think whoever is in the room wouldn't notice me awake. The foot steps gotten closer and closer until it stop. I felt a weird energy close to me like the person was right next to me then I felt his breath. I was so scared but so curious at the same time. Wondering if it was the stranger I met earlier. But once I felt his smooth hand caress my cheek; I knew then it was him, Zane. He seem so gentle with me so I decided to relax into him and stopped tensing. After a minute or two he stopped I heard footsteps walk away from me which meant he left. I raised up on the bed looking for the lamp switch but as soon as I reached out someone yanked me by my legs and pulled me to the end of the bed. I screamed trying to kick but this person was strong. He turned the light on and I was shocked.

Zane?! I say confused. I thought he left.
"What are you doing?!"

"Stripped, he says to me in a calm voice."

"What?" I say scared.

"I said stripped I want to see what belongs to me."

I was beyond shocked and afraid, why is he treating me like this?

AUTHOR NOTE🤷🏽‍♀️

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED,READ, AND COMMENTED ON MY STORY. GET READY FOR CHAPTER 12 THE VERY FIRST PART OF JENNA'S PUNISHMENT. I REALLY HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. THANKS AND MUCH LOVE!!!❤️💕