Chapter 10

Company Part 1

Zane

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!", I yelled while hitting the steering wheel. I was beyond livid. Why would she choose to do something so dumb like that. She had no clue that I had someone watching her the whole entire time. It was a fucking test and she completely failed it. I smirked at the fact I get to punish her for what she made me do. Ohhh I cant wait to get home.

Jenna

I just stared out the window too afraid to turn to face him. I knew I made the wrong choice. How did he know so quickly of what I've done. Maybe the clerk gave it away with all her hesitation and her staring. I didn't even see Zane pulled out a gun. That alone head me blinking again. If Zane didn't shoot him then who did. This made me want to look at him and at least asked. But I knew better, I knew what I did would cause some kind of punishment.

30 minutes later we arrived at the house. Getting out of the car I notice there were 2 black SUV's parked out. Walking past the cars there was no one in them which is weird because the only person that has keys to the house is Zane. So who does these cars belong to. Zane called out to me from the car, I didn't even notice that he was still in it. Walking over to him with my head down still afraid to look him in the eyes. I guess you can call me a coward. But if you seen how big this man was and knowing he is very powerful and could get rid of me with just a snap of his fingers. You would be behaving the same way I am.

"Yes, I say to him.
"Look at me, Zane said.
I didn't, I really didn't want to, I don't know what he might do.
"Look at me!" He yelled this time which made jumped and looked up at him. Zane started shaking his head.
"When we go inside you are to keep your head down and go straight to your room, don't speak to anyone and lock your door do you understand?" He says while grabbing my chin. "If you disobey in any way your punishment will be worse then what you are already getting when company leave, understand?"

"Yes I understand but do I have to get punished?" I asked him while shaking my legs nervously.

"Of course sweet heart, I can't have you try that again. You have to learn your lesson and the only way is through punishment."

Letting go of my chin he just stared at me. Looking at him my eyes begin to water. I was so freaking scared because I didn't know what I'll be expecting from. A tear dropped down my face and he quickly wiped it.

"Don"t cry Jenna it's to late for that no go ahead." I sniffed and turned around to walk up to the house with Zane behind me as soon as I get to the door he grabs my arm.

"Remember what I said head down, there's no room for mistakes."

Shaking my head yes I turned back around and turned the door knob. Welp here goes absolutely everything.