Chapter 3

The two lovers stood outside the set of large wooden doors. Jungkook knew this would not be an easy conversation.

"But Kookie...why can't I come with you. I swear I will be good and I won't interrupt! I pinky promise!"

Jungkook had told Taehyung he wasn't allowed to sit in on the meeting. He remembers this always happens. He tells Taehyung he can't join in and he lists all of the reasons. Taehyung could get scared or even extremely bored. Jungkook knows this from experience.

"Tae, you know you can't come in to the meeting room, it is for mafia members only, baby." Taehyung pouted, his lip was sticking out. He crossed his arms and huffed. "Jungkookie, I'm not a baby. I'm 22 years old. I can handle it! Please!"

Jungkook could not say no to his boyfriend, he really couldn't. "Okay baby you can come in, but you can not cause any problems, understand?" Taehyung's head shot up quickly, his eyes getting wider. "I swear I won't Kookie! I will be a good boy!" Jungkook opened up the large doors with Tae following close behind.

In the meeting room sat Namjoon and to his right was an empty chair, Jungkook's chair. Then next to Jungkook was Jimin and on the opposite side of Namjoon was a stranger Jungkook had never seen before. At the other end of the table was Yoongi, he looked very tired. This wasn't a surprise.

"Uncle Yoongi! I haven't seen you in forever!" Taehyung ran over to Yoongi, scaring the poor guy to death from the loud noise. "God damn Tae, you scared the shit out of me." Jungkook gave Yoongi a look of death as Yoongi noticed he just cussed in front of Tae. "I mean sorry Tae, I missed you too.."

A sigh could be heard from the other side of the table. "Jungkook why is Taehyung here?" Jungkook looked at Namjoon and rolled his eyes. "Because I wanted him to." Jungkook then took a seat in his leather chair. God this chair was comfy as hell. "Jeon, I told you he was not allowed to be in here for the meetings. What about this do you not understand?"

Tae noticed that Jungkook had walked away from him and quickly turned to find him. He walked over and sat on the floor beside Jungkook. Jungkook immediately noticed this and picked Taehyung up to sit on his lap. "To answer your question Joon, I understand it completely. I just don't give a fuck what you say. Do you understand me?" Namjoon rubbed his eyes and sighed, "Whatever Jeon, I don't fucking care anymore."

Jungkook turned to look at this stranger that he almost forgot was in the room. "Who the hell are you?" The stranger laughed and flashed Jungkook the biggest smile. "Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Hoseok. But you can call me Hobi." Jungkook rolled his eyes at this stupid childish name.

"Hi Hobi! I'm Taehyung and this is Kookie, my boyfriend!" This made Jimin and Yoongi snicker causing Jungkook to give them a look. They both stopped laughing immediately.

"It's very nice to meet you Taehyung or can I call you Tae?" Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's thigh hard causing Tae to whimper quietly. "Sorry Hobi, but only Kookie can call me that..."

Jungkook turned to Namjoon, "What does this ass hat want?" Namjoon shook his head and sighed again. "Jungkook please stop being rude, Hoseok is here to help us with handling Kai's gang." Jungkook laughed, "We don't need help Joon. We got this."

While Jungkook was invested in "big man work talk" Taehyung was getting extremely bored. Lucky for him, he knew this would happen.

Right before Jungkook and him left their room, Tae slipped three colored markers in his pocket. But sadly he forgot the most important thing. The paper he would color on. Tae looked around for a solution to his problem. Then his eyes met his new canvas. Tae raised his boyfriend's sleeves up a little more, exposing his black ink tattoos.