You forgot...

Everything went silent so I looked up to see....

A very cute guy, he had plump lips, squishy cheeks. Even though he looked very cute, he was really hot too. All the girls were drooling over him. Of course, I found him cute and all those stuff but I barely show my emotions. People think I don't feel anything, but I do I just don't show it.

 People think I don't feel anything, but I do I just don't show it

He somehow looked familiar, for some reason. He looked like Park Jimin, one of my friends I told you about earlier, but I'm sure ( I really (J-)hope ) it's not him. Behind him was another guy, with blonde hair. He also looked like one of my old friends, Kim Taehyung. Well, I don't care about them so I go back to drawing on my sketchbook.

 Well, I don't care about them so I go back to drawing on my sketchbook

( A/n: srry I had to, he's so cute!! )

Teacher: Boys! Why are you late?

Pink hair guy: Sorry, Miss. Overslept.

Teacher: That's not an excuse, Jimin! And you, Taehyung, what do you have to say for your defense?

I wasn't paying attention but when I hear these names I look up.

Blonde hair guy: Same as Jimin.

Teacher: Okay, you two, detention after school. Got it?!

Both: Yes, Miss.

They went to sit but, guess where they to sit? Next to me! Wow! I'm so freaking lucky ( plss mark the sarcasm ). 

Jimin: Hey, pretty~ You look cute, what's your name?

I thought they actually remembered but guess what? I was wrong.

Me: Is it your business? I don't think so, you can go home now.

Taehyung: Why so rude, Jaggia?

Me: Do I look like a bitch? Go annoy one of these girls that are literally drooling over you.

Teacher: Taehyung, Jimin! Stop annoying Hyun-mi and disturbing my lesson!

Time skip: Dance class

I go to the changing rooms but, unfortunately, I get lost. Maybe it's on the first floor, or on the third. Eventually, I found it and got changed.

I get in the class and sit at the back by myself

I get in the class and sit at the back by myself. I hear footsteps coming near me, so I look up. It's a squirrel looking like boy, he sits next to me and takes his hand out for a handshake.

 It's a squirrel looking like boy, he sits next to me and takes his hand out for a handshake

Boy: Hi! My name's Han Jisung, but you can call me whatever you want.

I had a good feeling about him so decided to let him in, bu that I mean to open up a little to him. 

Me: I'm Lee Hyun-mi, call me whatever you want. *little bunny smile*

Jisung: Waaaaaah! So cute!

Me: Shut up, I'm not supposed to even talk to people so you better shut it!

Jisung: What do you mean?

Me: So I'm kind of a loner and I never talk to anyone, so yeah.

Jisung: Hyun-mi shi, I just got a idea.

Me: Explain.

Jisung: Why don't you come sit with me and my friends so that you can become part of our friend group. By the way, we're known as Stray Kids.

Me: Well I don't know... I don't eat that much. Actually no, I barely eat one meal a day and that's dinner but sometimes I have an apple for breakfast.

Jisung: Oh, come on please!

Me: Okay, shut it the teacher's here.

D.T: Hey students! I heard we have a new student, why don't you come and show us your moves?

I go to the front, with no will at all and start dancing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cesz_luV0rY (That's the dance, srry I didn't know how to put the video. Btw it's only the first part)

When I'm done all the boys are cheering, some girls are clapping and the other girls are looking at me as if I'm a piece of trash. Well I don't care about what they think especially in dance, because dancing was all I had left. The only thing that made me want to stay alive, it was my reason to live and I'm grateful for that. Suddenly, I feel something heavy on my back. It's Jisung who's hugging me. I get him off and go back to sit. 

D.T: Very impressive, you are a good dancer!

Me: Thank you, sir.

D.T: Okay, now BTS.

A group of boys including Jimin and Taehyung went to the front with all the girls screaming like crazy for them. 

A/n: Imagine them dancing on "Spring Day"

I was (Jung)shook, not because of their talents but because this song, it's the song I wrote for them. They were preforming the song I wrote for them, how can they know the song if they don't remember me? I felt tears forming in my eyes, without me knowing, they started to flow. I put my cap more into my head and pulled my hoodie up. Jisung turned to me simling but his smile faded when he saw me crying.

Jisung: Hyun-mi, are you okay? Why are you crying? Did something bad happen to you? Tell me Hyun-mi, please! *worried af*

Me: I'll tell you at lunch. I'll see you later.

I went to the teacher and asked him if I could go to the nurse because I wasn't feeling good, he sent me off with Jisung.