I hate even this moment that is passing I guess we changed

A/n: Spring Day-BTS, so I wanted to tell you that I'm gonna change my writing style so don't be confused.

Yoongi's PoV 

I just had an argument with Jin hyung. I stormed out of the house and ran somewhere, my legs brought me the amusement park. I didn't know what to do so I just continued to walk. As I was continuing my pointless walk, I saw someone I never expected to see. She was here. The one and only Lee Hyun-mi. She wasn't looking back at me. I purposely bumped into her. The young girl just apologised and went away. I was so afraid of loosing her again, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug. Holding her as if our lives depended on it. I didn't notice but tears were flowing on my cheeks. She tried to look up, like I knew she would run away, I made promise she would listen to me. As she accepted, I loosened my grip on her. She finally looked at me, and seeing her gorgeous face after all these years made me cry even harder. My breathing was unsteady, my nose running. I never know I could get emotional to this point. We sat on a bench and started to explain why we had left by herself 3 years ago.

"I'm really sorry, Hyunnie, I didn't want to do it nut the others forced me to. It was already hard for the 7 of us to pay the rent, plus the school and food supplies. We couldn't afford to keep you, so we, more like they, decided to collect enough money to go abroad. To the U.S more specifically. I was definitely not happy about leaving you by yourself, noting that you're younger than all of us and a girl. I knew you were strong but I still thought it wasn't right to leave you. They convinced me to come with them, though not completely, by promising we would come back and the 8 of us would be together again. The thing is... I really don't know ow to break it to you..."

Hyun-mi PoV 

My sobs were uncontrollable, I had a hard time to even breath. I still couldn't understand why they left without telling me, I would've understood. 

"They forgot about me, isn't it?" I said trying to control my breathing and not stuttering.

"Um...."I knew they would but at least he did remember, "Yes, they did forget you but not completely. You're just somewhere lost in their minds."

At this point I was crying hysterically, I totally lost control over myself. I couldn't see Yoongi because of my overflowing tears, but judging on his sniffing and the sobs I heard that weren't mine, he was crying too. Suddenly, he just pulled me closer to him and and wiped my tears with his sleeve. He murmured a little "I missed you so much, bunny" and hugged me again. Of course I hugged back, I had been missing him too. He let go, took my hands and looked at me in the eyes. He was smiling so hard, anyone could tell he was the happiest person on earth right know. It made me smile too. I was glad he was here with me. We were just there looking at he stars until I got a message.

1 message from Baekie 💜:

Baekie💜: Dude, where are you? It's getting cold in here.

Bunny 🐰💜: I'm coming, just wait.

Baekie💜: Be fast, were freezing

Bunny 🐰💜: Okay

« I'm sorry, Yoongz, I gotta go. My friends are waiting for me. » I said standing up.

« Okay, but, can i have your number please? »

« Yeah, sure, it's XXXXXXXXXX. Bye! » I answered and went to the ice cream shop to get the keys. After I got them, I sprinted to the parking lot. I couldn't help it, I was smiling like a dork. When I arrived there, the boys looked like penguins, sticking to each other for body warmth. I went in their direction, the corners of my lips still up. Like, I didn't want any questions, I just opened the car, sat at the passenger's seat and took out my phone to listen to some music. Baek understood I didn't want to talk so drove away without a word (Chenyeol was in the car too don't worry). They dropped me off at my building and drove off. I opened the door of my apartment to see something my virgin eyes wished they'd never see. 

Kim Taehyung and my cousin, Im Nayeon, making out on MY couch. In MY house

My eyes were as big as plates, my perfect jaw dropped to the ground. I just stood there in shook until I came back to my senses. I cleared my throat to get their attention and they finally separated. I went directly to my room, and changed into something more comfy.

After changing, my always hungry ass went to the kitchen to make some food for me, myself and I

After changing, my always hungry ass went to the kitchen to make some food for me, myself and I. Of course, when you're as lazy as I am, what do you eat most of the time? Instant noodles of course! So that's what I made. When the noodles were ready, I took them and went to eat in the living room, scrolling through my Instagram.

                                                   HyunmiQueen has posted a new picture!!

Thanks for making my day @ChanPark, @ByunBaek and @CallmeChen. I love and miss you guys~~ ❤️❤️❤️❣️🥰💜😭🥺 

Liked by NayeonBunny, Jijinyoung, MarkieTuan, ByunBaek, ThaïBam and 23752 others

Comments: 

ChanPark: Your welcome, bunny ❤️❤️

CallmeChen: You make our day everyday, lovely 😘💜

PJMstan: She doesn't deserve to hang out with boys like them!

Immasmackyourass: The boys are so cute!! And you are too Hyunmi don't worry!

NayeonBunny: I'll try to come next time 🥺 

A huge mass of something jumped on me, it was Jinyoung. Aishh, this big baby. « Hey, Jin! How was your day? » I said trying to engage a conversation. « It was kinda boring without you, but other than that it was okay. » he answered smiling like a child. I couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness. I just noticed that my cousin and her boyfriend aren't here anymore. So I just decide to ask Jinnie. 

« Dude, where are the love birds? » I said said while nibbling my lip. « Oh, they went on a date. » , he answered, « Why'd you ask? ».

« Cuz i found them making out on the couch and guess what? If I didn't interrupt them, I think it would've ended in a room », I told him, « it was pretty heated, I have to admit it . ». 

« Hey, bitches! King Mark is backkkkkkkkk! » my idiotic cousin shouted as he entered the room. « Yo, man » me and the other guy told him. « And Bambam is here tooooooo! » Bam said. 

I jumped up, having a great idea, « Guys, let's call the boys and Nayeon to play truth or dare! ». Jinyoung was amazed by my wonderful idea « Eyyyyyy, gurl, that's one good idea you got here! ».

We, I mean I, called Baek, Chen and Chanyeol to come while Mark called Nayeon and her boyfriend.