It's okay come on when I say one two three forget it Erase all sad memories

A/n: 2! 3! (The song that makes me cry because of the lyrics)

Time skip to December break (because I have no inspiration Sorry)

Jinyoung PoV 

Nayeon, Mark hyung, Bambam and me were sitting on the sofa watching a movie, horror to precise. Nayeon was clinging to me and Bambam to me Mark. I guess you're asking yourself where is Hyun-mi. Well, she's out with Baekhyun, Jongdae (Chen) and Chanyeol. I have to tell you that Hyun-mi was devastated after losing Stray Kids and angry at Nayeon for dating one of the people who left her so me, Bambam and her cousins asked the boys to try to cheer her up and make her forget that Nayeon and Taehyung were dating. To be honest, I think it's those boys, they call themselves BTS, who ruined the Stray Kids+Hyun-mi friendship. But it's just a theory, I'm not sure of it.

Hyun-mi PoV

The idiots and I were at the park and a lot of guys were eyeing my tall perfect legs that were showing. But they quickly looked away when they saw that I was with three well built guys.

 But they quickly looked away when they saw that I was with three well built guys

Channie: GUYS!!!!!!!

Chen: What?! What's wrong Chan?! Are you hurt? *checks him*

Channie: Let's do this ride. *points to the biggest rollercoaster*

Baekhyun+Chen: nO wAy!

Me: Come on!! You're such scaredy-cats! Please~~! *puppy eyes, aeygo*

Baekhyun: Hyunnie, please! Don't do that, you know we can't resist those eyes!

Me: That's the point idiot!

Baek's face looked like this meme, wait let me find it....

Me and Chanyeol convince the two idiots to be on the ride, four of us got in the line

Me and Chanyeol convince the two idiots to be on the ride, four of us got in the line. In front of us were a couple, making out, of course. Don't they have respect for single people?! It took me a while to realise that they were in our school. Wait a second! It's was this girl, Jisoo I think, and the guy Taeyong. So I was right!! I motioned to Baekhyun to look at them, then whispered to him my theory. And again, he looked at me as if I'm a genius which is, again, definitely not the case. I asked Baekhyun to take a picture of them to send it Minho. Even though he and the others left me, I still had his number and didn't want him to be hurt. It was now our turn to get on the rollercoaster seats (I have really no idea what's it's called). The ride was going vertically and slowly but Chen was already screaming " I hate you, Hyun-mi!". I was just laughing at him until the little train thingy arrived to the top, where even Chanyeol almost squished my hands into slime. I was the only one on the ride who was screaming. Chen was literally crying, Baekhyun was calling his mom on the edge of tears, Chan was screaming from the top of his lungs and squishing my hands.