Nothing but foggy mornings when we opened our eyes

A/n: BTS - We are Bulletproof: The Eternal 

Hyunmi PoV 

My eyes slowly opened, but stopped halfway due to the strong light right in front of my face. It took me a moment to realise where I was. In a filthy, dark, creepy room filled with objects like a woman mannequin, a thingy with 6 pictures, weapons and a bed. On the thing for the pictures, if you look closely, you could notice that they captured women. They were all bloody and in tears, the 6 of them had many things in common. Pretty, slim and tall, just like me.

I remember when I was dating San, we used to always watch the same drama. Strong Girl Boon-Soon. He used to say that his favourite character was the culprit and that he wanted to do same. I thought he was trying to scare me or just joking. Also, when we used to live together, I heard squeals coming from the basement. San said that it was a mouse family. The fool person I was, trusted him. 

Now I know where I am. In my old house in Yeosang, a very disapproved district for women. All my efforts were vain, everything I did to escape from this monster was useless. 

The sound of a door closing pulled me out of my thoughts. Unlike what I was thinking, San didn't show up. It was one of his best friends, Lee Mark.

 It was one of his best friends, Lee Mark

"Hey, Hyun. How are you doing?" He asked with a smile. "Are you trying to be sarcastic," I answered glaring at him "because we both know that I'm not good." He got closer, looking at feet "I swear to you, Lee Hyunmi, that I didn't want you to be part of this shit." He seemed sincere but I couldn't trust him. "What assures me that you're not lying?" 

"I'll tell how we found you and you'll see, I everything in my power to keep him far from him." I really wanted to believe Mark so I accepted.

"You see, San wanted to do something with seven women, including you. He asked me to track each one of them. I had no idea you were part of the girls he wanted me to track. He kept it a secret because he knew I would dissuade him if he told you were one of the seven. Also, I didn't know he wanted to abduct them until he took the first one, Hwang Yeji. After he kidnapped the six girls, he obliged me to find where you were. I refused, but being the maniac he was, he menaced to kill my older sister, Ji-eun. I had to do it, but like I'm a good person, I gave San the wrong path and lead him to the other side of Seoul. Then, God knows how, he found you on his own." During the whole time, he looked behind him to see I someone was coming. And this someone is San of course.

"Okay, but if you're really against this mess, you have to help me." He was about to answer but someone cut him off, "Trying to escape Jaggyia? I don't think that's gonna happen because like I already explained several times, you're mine and no one is taking you away from me." San said the last words while looking at me right in my eyes. He's shone with a demented glow, something he's never had. He used to have the kind of look that would make you feel comfortable and happy. But now, his eyes lost the comforting and warm glow for that iced, mad eyes. "It's not good to plot behind my back. You don't want me to become a meanie, right baby?"

A/n: it's me, author Aya. Thank you for reading ❤️❤️❤️