Tell me why, sa far away, why?

A/n: BTS- Love is not over

The car followed us until we arrived to school. When me and Jisung entered the hallway, everyone was looking at me. Luckily, I took a cap and wore it so I could hide my face.

 Luckily, I took a cap and wore it so I could hide my face

So, I went to my locker to get my P.E stuff, because I have P.E next obviously. When I arrived, I saw Baekhyun being beamed up by a guy. Like I am the best friend on earth, I punch the guy away. The guy fell on the floor and go to Baek and helped him to stand up. A bitchy looking girl ran to the guy I just punched.

???: Taeyang, babe! Are you okay?

Taeyong: Yeah I think so , thanks love. Damn that girl's punch is just Waow! .  (I love her in real life I'm sorry jichu ❣️)

Jisoo: How dare you hit my boyfriend you bitch! 

Jisoo tries to kick me, but I hold her leg and twist it in order for her to fall. I squat at her level, pull her hair, pat her head, kiss her forehead then stand up. After, I go to Baek and take his hand then go to class.

Baekhyun: Yo, thanks Hyun-mi. That was pretty cool.

Me: No need to. That's what friends are for. But you owe me something now. I know I'm awesome. *sassy hair flip*

Baekhyun: Okay, bunny, I'll make it up to you.

When we get to P.E class, the teacher asks us to sit before going to change. 

P.T: So, students, we will be working in groups of eight until the end of the year. 

Everyone gets excited and starts getting in group.

P.T: I am the one who will make the groups. You may go change.

All the students go run to get a cabin because their's not enough. I'm just behind everyone, walking casually. The teacher comes to me and tells me I can change in the gym if it doesn't disturb me because all the girls take a lot of time to change. I just say yes and change.

Author-nim POV

Hyun-mi was done with changing and waited for the other students to come for the lesson. Jimin and Taehyung came in and were staring at her while smirking and licking their lips. Actually, Hyun-mi was waiting for Chan, Baekhyun and Minho because they've got the class as her. Finally, all the students arrived.

Chan: Hyunnie! We're back!

Hyun-mi: That was really long. I hated to stay alone with two pervs staring at me.

Minho: Who is the "two"?

Chan: I bet it's Jimin and Taehyung.

Hyun-mi: You got it right.

Baek: Do you know why they were staring at you? Did you say something to them.

Suddenly Jisoo came, pushed Hyun-mi  away from her friends and started clinging to Minho's arm.

Jisoo: Jaggyia, I finally found you! Why are you with this. *pointing at her as she was a kind of beast*

Chan: If by this, you mean Hyun-mi, I really disapprove you going out with Minho.

Minho: But I love her!

Hyun-mi was still on the ground, but Baekhyun helped her up. Both of them just stayed looking at Chan and Minho arguing with Jisoo sometimes saying something useless. 

Hyun-mi POV

Suddenly, it hit me, Jisoo was dating another guy. I whispered to Baekhyun what I just noticed and he looked at me as if I was the smartest human on earth, which is definitely not the case.

Baekhyun: Omg, you're so right! How did I not notice it.

Me: Because you're an idiot. Imma go do something.

I went up to Jisoo and removed her arm from Minho's. Both of them were nagging at me. I knew I was right because Minho is not interested in boys.

Me: I'm really sorry to tell you this Minho but I have to.

Minho: What's so sad that you have to separate me and my girlfriend.

Me: Well, or your girlfriend is cheating on you, or she's cheating on her boyfriend with you.

Minho: With who?

Me: A guy called Taeyang.

Minho: Why should I believe you, huh?

Chan: Bro, look at Jisoo she looks so nervous, if she's reacting like that, I'm pretty sure it means Hyun-mi is right.

Minho: I don't believe her and I never will, I will always be by my Jichu's side because I'm in love with her.

Jisoo: Hyunnie, if you're jealous of us, just say it. We don't mind, half the school wants to in my place and the other half wants to be in Minho's place.

Me: Who told you call me like that?

Jisoo: Well, like you're like a sister for Min, I'm like your sister-in-law. Well do everything together!

Me+Minho: Dream on.

Minho: I won't let her see you. She's not good enough for you baby.

Me:  Lee Minho, if you really want to waste our friendship like that then do it. But I warn you, the day you will know the truth, you'll want to apologise but I won't be there for you.

I just turn around and walk away. I know Baekhyun followed me after saying something to Minho like: "Bro, you really hurt her feeling. That was a really bad move.". Chan too followed, same as Baekie, he said something to Minho like: "You really messed up, good luck with Jisoo".

I just go sit on the floor and start crying until I feel a pair of arms hugging my waist and a voice trying to comfort me. This person helped me to recover faster. I looked up to Thank the person but I stopped when I saw who it was.