Sometimes when I'm out of breath I press down my hat and keep running

BTS Jungkook- My Time 

It's been a week since I got abducted by San and honestly my life could be way better. Everyday, San comes and tries to touch me. Everyday, I refuse his advances. Everyday, he gets furious at me and beats me. In this very moment, I am in another basement. Chains on my legs and others on my wrists, these were sore and blood red due to me several attempts to free myself. Around me are e tools he sets to torture me. Knifes, wips and more. I know I should be crying and screaming for help, and trust me I tried, but my voice was weak and impossible to hear due to my shooting and I couldn't weep a single tear because I've got no more tears in my body left to cry. 

The only thing that helped thought this is Mark, he promised to help me. After San's daily pure session. He comes in, treats my words and talks with me to make me forget my condition. He told me about his plan to get me out, how we will get out. 

Baekhyun PoV 

It's been a week, a whole week since Hyunmi had been kidnapped. The boys and I were never this quiet, it's been a while since we had a good laugh. You know the saying "You only realize something is precious until you don't have it anymore"? Well now I know it's true. She used to always make us laugh. Smile. Even though she was a little annoying sometimes, she's really precious to us. We looked all over the district and around but, unfortunately, we never found her. I really hope she's okay. Since Hyunmi got abducted, Nayeon, her boyfriend and his friends stay with us. I can see none of them care except for Yoongi and Taehyung. Nayeon's been having a lot of panic attacks saying that she failed the promise she made to Donghyuck, Hyunmi's brother. 

"Hey, dude, what are you thinking about? Chen asked me. 

"Huh? Umm ... nothing. Just about what I'll eat once I get at home." I said

"You're the worst liar ever, do you know that? I bet you're thinking about Hyunmi" Chanyeol pursued while munching on his cold noodles.

'' Yeah, okay. You got me, I was. "I sighed in defeat." Don't worry mate, we'll find her. "Mark said, sitting opposite to me (I really have n idea how to say it). 

No ones PoV

While Mark, BamBam and Jinyoung were trying to ease the other boys, they didn't notice some kind of weird student staring at them. He had a big body structure, was wearing a black hoodie with the hood over hiss head wich was hiding his face. But we could see some streaks of blonde hair. Obviously, he didn't seem very amiable. On the contrary, the other boy sitting beside him looked much more nicer. His eyes lit in a joyful manner. He left his dark hair fall over his stunning eyes smoothly. He had dark brown eyes and high cheekbones and a smiley face. Thanks to his crazy visuals, all of the girls in the school were drooling over.

A / n: try gessin who these two boys are;);););). Yeah im so sorry for the short chapter, i just dont haveany inspiration and im tired because of the e-learning shit. Please suggest in the comments, i always read them. Anyway thx for reading i love you guys so much 💕😍😘💖💝💞💞💘💘