Kill me

Cass still looked in shock at Varian but then he noticed her shadow. It was the form of Zhan Tiri with red eyes.

"Cassandra?", Varian cried in shock.
"Your shadow!", he screamed.

Cass raised an eyebrow and looked behind herself but there hasn't been anything. "What?"
The shadow dissapiered as Cass looked behind.

"Oh... Nothing. I thought..."
Cass looked confused at him.
"Okay, we have to leave this place!", he called. Then he suddenly took her hand and ran with her to the door.
"Varian!", she screamed.
But then the ceiling fell down at the door and they couldn't get out.

He looked around and then found a hole in the floor.
"Hey Cassie, do you trust me?", he asked with a evil smile. "Not when you're looking at me like this.", she answered with an scared tone.

Then he took her in his arms and she held on fast. She looked at him in shock. "And what are you planned to do now?", she asked confused.

"We will escape through the hole!"
"And why do you have to hold me for this?", she asked annoyed.
Varian blushed and answered slowly:"Because... Because I love you."

Cass smiled and raised an eyebrow. But then more parts of the ceiling fell down. "Okay Varian, let me down and run to the hole in the floor."

He let her go but then said confidently:"First of all you have to tell me what you're planning!"
"Why do you care?"
"Cass..."
"No! I don't wanna hear it!", she called and turned away from him. "You killed people that made you remember me! So you will kill me too!"

"No I won't!", he said and layed his hand on to her shoulder. But when she felt his hand, she took it and threw Varian over her head and at the wall.

So he landed on his head and felt bleed. He looked again at Cass but she looked down at the floor. Suddenly he saw the shadow of Zhan Tiri behind her. He held a knife in his hand and wanted to kill her.
"Cassie!", he called in shock and fell over her. Both fell through the hole in to the caller of the house. Cass looked in shock at him and it was like the time stayed still when they fell.

But then they landed on the floor in the caller. He landed on her and his blood spilled on her cheek.
She felt it, it was so cold. She did this to him and he still saved her! Why? She couldn't understand. He wants to kill her or not?

"Varian!", she suddenly screamed. She pulled him off her and then she looked in his unconscious face.
"Varian! Wake up! Please... I am sorry...", she said in a soft voice and then started crying.
"I'll forgive you Cassie...", He said and knitted through her hair.

She looked at him in shock but he just smiled...

~

Then they went on, as if nothing happened. "So... Varian... Can't you see that I hurted you?!"
"No. The wound is at the back of my head. But i can feel it.", he answered and giggled.
Then Cass stopped him from walking.
"No! I can't take it!"
She slowly took his hand and layed a gun in it.
"And why are you giving me this?"

"Because you have to kill me!"

He looked confused at her.
"Wait what?"

She took his hand with the gun and pulled it to her chest.
"Please Varian! You saved me though I hurted you that badly!"
"Cassie... I won't kill ya!"

"But you killed other people! What is different now?"