Everyone Hurts

Chapter 10

Voice: "Daniel have you seen Chelsea?"

Daniel: "Victor, no one had called you yet?"

Victor: "What are you talking about?"

Daniel: "Victor Chelsea is in the hospital."

Victor: "what do you mean the hospital what happened?"

Daniel: "I don't know myself I was just asked to consult on her case."

Victor: "well hell I want you on her case."

Daniel: "I don't know if that's such a good idea Victor."

Victor: "nonsense you are the best in fact I'm coming to see how my granddaughter is doing."

Daniel hung his phone up he walked back into Chelsea's room she slowly opened her eyes only to see Daniel staring at her she was confused.

Chelsea: "Is this a dream?"

Daniel smiled he liked the fact that Chelsea thought she was dreaming of him but he came back to reality.

Daniel: "no Chelsea you are in the hospital"

Chelsea got panicked she started wanting to pull the IV out and the other monitors Daniel ran to her and held her hands to try and calm her down.

Daniel: "Chelsea don't do that you are going to hurt yourself."

Chelsea started to get tears in her eyes.

Chelsea: "Daniel why am I here? what happened?"

Daniel: "I'm not sure yet but I promise you I will find out."

Just then Bo walked in

Chelsea: "Dad what happened to me?"

Bo: "hey kid glad to see your up."

Daniel: "I will leave you two to talk."

Chelsea: "you're going to come back right Daniel?"

Just then when Chelsea said Daniel Bo new that, that was the name that slipped out of Chelsea's mouth earlier.

Daniel: "yes I will be back"

Daniel left Bo and Chelsea to talk.

Bo: "Hey kid how are you feeling?"

Chelsea: "not so good dad."

Bo: "I'm sure Lexie will find what's making you sick."

Chelsea: "dad I don't remember much all I remember is passing out on the porch."

Bo: "That's where I found you kid on the porch I was so worried."

Chelsea: "I'm sorry I made you worry"

Bo: "don't apologize it's my job to worry you are one of my kids."

Just then Daniel walked back in.

Daniel: "I'm going to need some time with Chelsea alone if you don't mind."

Bo hated the way Chelsea looked at Daniel, he could tell that she had some sort of feelings for the guy. He kept running in his head how Chelsea knew him and what happened if anything between them. Bo left on Daniels request giving alone time for Daniel to talk to Chelsea.

Daniel: "Chelsea I will figure out what is wrong with you."

He moved closer to Chelsea he pulled the seat up to her and was checking her vitals and the monitors making sure they were working right. Chelsea just stared at Daniel working she watched how gracefully he moved and how dialect his touch was on her skin she felt her body tempter rise and she got flushed.

Daniel: "how are you feeling? You look a little flushed"

Chelsea: "I'm fine just a bit thirsty"

Daniel got up and poured Chelsea some water, Chelsea just watched Daniel she could not take her eyes off him. Daniel then handed her the cup and as she took it from him both their hands touched and Daniel dropped the water, he got nervous from her touch. That never happened to him before he smiled and his face got red she just smiled back.

Chelsea: "that's okay I didn't really want water."

Daniel looked at her and was a little bit confused if she didn't want water why ask for it? But he went back and poured another glass. This time when he handed it to her he was ready for her touch but she grabbed the cup from under it not touching his hand. But she did it that way so that she wouldn't drop the cup, because she knew that if she touched his hand she would drop it.

After he handed Chelsea the cup he told her she needed rest. Daniel said good night to her and was leaning in to................................