Everyone Hurts

Chapter 35

Chelsea lay on the couch just reading her book she laid there and was glued to it not even realizing that the time had gone by so quick. Then there was a knock at her front door she already knew who it would be, she went and opened the door just as she did the fog came rushing into the room.

There Patrick stood with flowers in one hand he had a white button up shirt and black slacks on, he looked like one of those guys out a romance novel! In fact like the one Chelsea was reading.

As Patrick walked in he gave Chelsea a hug and a kiss on the check. Chelsea blushed a bit and took the flowers from Patrick, she walked into the kitchen and put the flowers in a vase and smelling the aroma they gave off she walked back into the living room where Patrick was waiting for her.

Patrick: "Chelsea are you ready to go?"

Chelsea: "yes, Patrick where are you taking us?"

Patrick: "that is a surprise my lovely lady"

Chelsea liked how Patrick was treating her like she was a princess in fact as Patrick grabbed Chelsea's hand and lead her out to the drive way there was no car there, instead there was a white horse.

Chelsea looked at Patrick confused.

Chelsea: "Patri.....Patrick, are we going to ride the horse?"

Patrick: "well of course I told you Daniel cannot compete with me I know you all too well Chelsea."

Chelsea was stunned but loved that Patrick had thought of something original. Patrick pulled out a blind fold and told Chelsea to put it on.

Chelsea: "your joking right I mean we are going to ride a horse and you want me to put a blind fold on?!?!"

Patrick: "no Chelsea babe I'm not joking I want you to be surprised to where we are going so please put it on."

Chelsea did as she was told. Patrick then helped Chelsea up onto the horse careful to make sure that she would not fall off as he himself got on, and as soon as he did Chelsea hung on to him tight, she was afraid but she was trusting Patrick enough to have Faith in him.

Patrick: "Oaky Chelsea babe hang on we are going to start going"

Chelsea pulled herself closer to Patrick. Patrick loved the feel of Chelsea holding him so tight trusting him with her life, Chelsea's heart was pumping so fast the adrenalin was kicking into high gear for her Patrick could feel her heart beating up against his back and he loved the feeling of it.

He flashed back to the time him and her had made love on the beach and he didn't want to leave her but he had to.

Flash Back:

Patrick had walked down to the secluded beach to think of what he was going to do, should he really leave Salem and all the people that he "loves" but his thought was broken by a, all too familiar sound.

"Patrick" the voice spoke, and he turned in shock to find the most beautiful women in all of Salem standing in front of him.

"Chelsea" Patrick spoke back "what are you doing here"

"Patrick, I couldn't let you leave without you truly knowing how I feel" Chelsea spoke walking up to him and putting a hand on his chest.

"Chelsea I do know how you feel because I feel the same way too" Patrick turned and faced the sun setting.

Chelsea grabbed Patrick's hand and stood next to him watching the sun set as well then she turned to face him as did he.

"Chelsea don't be sad, I can't have you be sad" Patrick spoke to her looking into those brown eyes.

"Patrick I will always be sad you are leavening and I don't know why" Chelsea said with sadness in her voice as she looked down.

Patrick took his free hand and put it under Chelsea's chin and lifted her face into a tender and romantic kiss.

Chelsea whispered into Patrick's ear "make love to me Patrick" as Patrick led her down to the sand.

Patrick's flash back was interrupted when Chelsea asked if they were there yet she was growing in patient.

Patrick: "we are almost there Chelsea babe a few more minutes and we should be at "Our" spot."

Chelsea was so excited! They were about two minutes away when Patrick stopped the horse.

Patrick: "now Chelsea I'm going to get off so hold on to the horse and I will be leading it to where we have to go as Patrick lead the horse Chelsea was scared she had nothing to hold onto but the little hump thingy on the horse's seat.

Patrick stopped the horse. Patrick looked around to make sure everything was set.

Chelsea: "Patrick why did we stop? Are we there? Patrick, Patrick are you there?"

Chelsea decided she would take off the blind fold and as she did she was so amazed to see what Patrick had done, she was truly in a, my jaw is on the ground, I have drool dripping down my mouth, Oh My God, state of awww.................