Chapter 26.: The Past Of A Wealthy Man

Edited - 3/13/21

3rd Person POV

The room lit up in a golden hue that melted over Izuku's body. It was now morning and both parties were still sound asleep. Katsuki's arms were wrapped around the smaller male, keeping him close and protected.

This is what Izuku wanted to wake up every morning to, but unfortunately, this would have to postpone until he got out of college.

Izuku thought madly about it, all night. What would it be like living with the most successful man?

Drama and hardships were bound to happen, but it just somehow felt right?

Although the past week's drama and such were hard on the two, they somehow seemed to pull threw and that's what proved to them that they could make it through anything.

Will articles of clothing still strewn onto the floor, their body's still intertwined, what happens next?

A new era?

Izuku was going to have to get used to this if he was going to pursue a relationship with a wealthy older man. Instead of insisting on giving Izuku a weekly allowance, Katsuki will soon have to rely on treating him like a lover rather than just a sugar baby anymore.

Although they were already working on that

Time seemed to fly by for the two. And neither of them wanted it to end, so the question remains,

What happens next?

"I want to show you something beautiful."

Both Katsuki and Izuku still laid in the soft duvet bed and admired each other.

"W-What do you mean?"

Katsuki smiled

Usually what was normally a smirk had somehow managed to form a smile.

"You don't have to be so nervous. I want to take you to the company."

"You mean...the one you work at?"

"Mhm."

Katsuki hummed and moved a strand of Izuku's hair away from his face.

Ever since both had expressed each other's feelings to one another and had heated sex, the remaining of the night prior they laid there telling each other what they wanted.

Katsuki wanted to show him new and wonderful things instead of having Izuku look at him as an average sugar daddy

Izuku wanted to get to know Katsuki better. To get to know his inner core.

"A-Are you sure...I mean I don't want to get in the way of your work-"

"Princess, it's fine. I want you to get to know the real me."

The real Katsuki Bakugou?

"But, I already know the real you."

Izuku looked at the blonde strangely

"Not the true me."

"Then what is the true you?"

Izuku was confused. What he had made out of Katsuki was a well-known wealthy man.

"Beyond the wealth, I too have feelings. I want to be seen as something more than just a well-known businessman."

"What are you getting at Kacchan?"