𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

CHAPTER FIFTEENnight in chicago

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
night in chicago

The buzzing sound to open the prison doors, booms throughout the whole hallway. Sam takes a deep breath, as she feels a hand interlock with hers and she says, "Thanks for being here with me"

"Anything for you, pretty girl" Kelly says, kissing the side of her head, "Ready?"

Sam nods her head and the two walk into the visitor's room where Aiden Hudson is in his orange jumpsuit waiting and taping his foot on the ground.

🌙🌙🌙

Sam walks onto the unit and over to her desk, taking off her jacket and putting it on the back of her chair. Jay walks over to his wife and says, "Hey, how'd it go?"

"I, um.." Sam clears her throat, "I don't wanna talk about it right now"

"Okay"

"Alright, so, our shot caller is Phil Gamble, been in the game for 20 years. He has a very diversified portfolio of criminal enterprises, but he makes most of his money the old fashioned way. Mostly drugs, heroin, to be exact" Kevin says.

"Yeah, we ran into Gamble awhile back. Rival dealer was putting out lethal product under Gamble's logo. So, he shot said rival in the face three times, practically told me as much" Hank says.

"Gamble's number two is Daryl Ingram" Brayden says, pointing to his picture then points to the picture below it, "And this guy, Laz, he works underneath him"

"Yeah, Laz, unlike Daryl, is extremely gullible. I've been working him as an unwitting for the past three weeks. Thinks we're buddies and we're gonna start a nightclub together soon. But Daryl, on the other hand, tight as hell, doesn't get involved with outsiders at all" Kevin states.

"Alright, so we gotta find a way to gain his trust" Hank says.

"I'm doing my best, Sarg. Dusted off my old pool game and everything. But I'm gonna need a new angle cause I'm nowhere near the pocket"

"I think I found your angle" Kim says, walking over to the group, reading a file, "In Price's file, he jotted down a few notes on Daryl's weak spot"

"Okay, weak spots are good. What is it?" Hank asks.

"More like who. His younger brother, Vance Ingram"

~~~

Kevin walks onto the unit, after staying undercover and says, "Yo, yo. I got good news. Me and Daryl are solid. We're doing dinner tonight at his bar"