𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR confession

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
confession

After Sam gets a text from Adam telling her to meet up at the Silos, she gets out of the car, where Voight and Antonio also are who says, "What's with the face to face?"

"IRT supervisor called me this morning" Adam says.

"Alright, tell me exactly what he said. Do not leave out one detail" Hank says.

"He said he wants to talk about the officer involved death from a few months ago. He said there's certain parts of my statement that aren't adding up"

"I thought the investigation was cleared and closed two months ago?" Antonio asks.

"It was" Sam says.

"Alright, Hank, enough's enough. Alright, this thing is on me. I need to tell the truth"

"Antonio..." Hank says.

"You know you can't do that, Antonio" Adam says.

"I'm the one that killed the guy" Antonio states.

"Yeah, I know, we're the ones that covered it up for you"

"I didn't ask you to do that"

"Bro, you didn't have to. We weren't gonna let you go down so we rolled the dice. Now we just...We've got to see it through"

Sam folds her arms over each other as Hank says, "Alright, listen to me. The only reason IRT is going to reopen an investigation is by direct order of Superintendent Kelton."

"Of course" Sam scoffs.

"So when do they want to see you?"

"Within the week" Adam answers.

"Alright, just keep your heads down. Stay the course. Don't talk to anybody, I know how to get in front of this" Hank says, walking away. Sam sighs, walking back to her car when Adam takes out his phone and says, "Boss, Kev reached out. He needs eyes"

"What's he rolling on?"

"Dry meet with a CI in Englewood"

"Alright, you and Antonio head over there. Cover his ass. Sam, meet them back at the district"

"Copy" Sam says, getting into her car.