longview

the song for this chapter is:
longview - greenday

It was finally friday. The day I loved the most. I could go home and sleep or watch movies. School was a living hell for me, that's why I really enjoyed weekends. I could be the unhappy and careless person I always was.

After a week of shameless events I was glad I could rest. So that's what I did. I laid on my bed and watched skins, my favorite series.

After 3 episodes, I got a text from Ashton. "Open the window."
My eyebrows furrowed. Yes, we've been texting lately but I was too tired to make plans with him that day.

My eyes glanced at my window, showing a smiley Ashton in the emergency stairs. His eyes lightened at my sight, and followed by my actions he started tapping on the window, just like any other day.

I sighed before opening the window. Maybe we could watch skins together and order pizza.

"What are you doing here you freak." I took his hand, helping him to come into my room.

"You know me, I just love emergency stairs."

"You're funny." I said with a sarcastic tone before sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing?" He looked around my room, sitting next to me.

"Watching skins. Wanna order some pizza?" I shrunk.

"I have other plans." He stood up, walking towards the window. "Are you comming?"

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"I want to take you somewhere." He opened the window.

"But I want to stay here." I wrapped a pillow around my arms, my plans for tonight were screwed.

"C'mon Sam it'll be fun." He extended his arm out to me.

"What if my dad comes, he'll be mad." I lied. He never cared about were I was. The only thing he cared about was beating me up.

"I'll walk you home and if he tries to touch you I'll beat him up."

"He would kill you." I laughed.

"I don't care." He folded his arms over his chest.

"I do." I folded my arms, mimicking his actions.

"Just come with me Sam, I want to show you something special." He frowned like a little kid.

"Just if you buy me pizza." I never knew why I was always so hungry.

"I came here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now." He put his hands in the air, giving up.

"Deal?" I raised my brows.

"Yes whatever." He rolled his eyes before going out of the room.

"You know we can use the elevator right?" There was no point on using the emergency stairs if we could use the front door.

"No, I like the emergency stairs." He smiled and extended his arm out to me again, convincing me to go with him.

Nonsense. He was too kind. There wasn't even a reason for him to treat me that way, I felt like for once I actually had a real friend.

The emergency stairs were cool, I liked to sit in there whenever I smoked, I was used to them. We walked downstairs since my apartment was on the fifth floor.

"Where are we going?" I kept following him. It looked like he was rushed to get there.

"Somewhere in Neverland." He smirked, taking my hand in his. Did he really just quote an All Time Low song? I don't know why but that made me laugh.