Chapter 9

he Newly Wed ch 9

Callie had been teaching Amber for two weeks now and things were going great. Amber was reading at sixth grade level already, and doing math at fourth grade. She was also doing well in her other subjects. Her handwriting had improved dramatically.

Victoria was very pleased with both her charges. Callie was still head strong mostly Amber only got in trouble for childish things. It was Sunday after noon Victoria was sitting in her study, looking at both her girls standing bare butt in opposite corners of the room.

Callie feeling the sting in her rear just felt stupid. She had been in a bad mood every sense she was dressed for church this morning. She did not care much for how Aunt Victoria dressed her in general. But making her where the identical dress Amber was wearing was too much. They had been dressed exactly the same except Callie's yellow ruffled panties were not made of plastic.

Then again not wanting a spanking she had not put up a fuss. She did not even mind that Aunt Victoria had her taking Sunday school with middle school students. This occurred when she found out that Callie did not have any church training. She was actually to be baptized along with Holly in a couple weeks.

She was even happy that Amber had been moved from Nursery School to the k thru 2nd class.  the girl was now capable of reading her bible study. Callie did think it was funny that one of the Nursery school ladies always interrupted the class to check Amber's diaper.

So why did Callie start trouble she thought. They had stopped at international pancake on the way home from church for brunch. Sure it was embarrassing when Aunt Victoria bibbed her. Also she was still wearing the short yellow dress with her panties sticking out. But the strawberry pancakes with whipped creme were delicious.

So why had she made such a big deal about playing with Amber's hand held video game. Well thought Callie the brat would not even share she was not playing with it. Callie thought how Aunt Victoria had warned the girls in their car seats to quit fighting. But Callie would not give in, and then Amber threw it at her. Why thought Callie why was she acting this way?

Amber was pissed, why had Callie insisted on playing her game. Amber thought well I would have let her but I was in the middle of a game, I just had it on pause. Amber thought about the soreness in her butt. Callie was going to pay for this. Amber did not know how but payback was going to be a bitch. A bitch named Amber.

Soon the girls were released from their corners and put down for their naps. Even Callie had gotten use to nursing her bottle at nap and bedtime.

After their naps Callie went straight to her potty and Amber to her changing table. Callie felt a bit strange as Becky wiped her clean. She was more than a little excited that she was going out side to play with her friends.

Amber could have cared less as she joined her friends in play wearing only a diaper and a t-shirt. Callie was a little less enthused wearing her blue t-shirt and blue wonder woman panties.

Soon the girls were finished playing with their friends and busy having a wonderful dinner of fried chicken mash potatoes peas and chocolate pudding for desert.

After about and hour of TV they were both taken upstairs for their baths. Callie and Amber played together in the tub as if nothing had happened. The girls were splashing and playing with out a care in the world. Until they were twice warned of a spanking if they did not calm down. Luckily both girls had learned there would be no third warning just sore behinds.

Soon they were in the living room being given their night bottles. Callie in Aunt Victoria's lap was thinking about how she could behave more. Not wanting to regress anymore than she had. Part of being childish was a lot of fun to her but enough was enough.

Amber in Ms Claire's lap was thinking hard. She was plotting her revenge. Amber knew these in some ways were the most adult thoughts she had thought in months.

Both girls drifted off to sleep in their new Nursery. Aunt Victoria or Mommy had moved Callie and Amber into a Nursery of their own. Moving the baby Holly into a crib in her bedroom

Callie quickly rolled over on her tummy clutched her teddy bear and drifted off to sleep. Amber beginning to get use to the spankings lay on her back, and stared at the ceiling. Probably the padding of her diaper helped. Amber fighting the urge to sleep kept thinking the same thought how could she get even with Callie!!!!!!!!!!!