Chapter 11

The Newly Wed ch 11

Hearing one of the girls crying Ms Claire quickly headed for the Nursery. Finding Callie sitting in her crib bawling her eyes out. As Ms Claire lowered the railing she immediately saw and smelled what the problems was.

Reaching in she hugged Callie, and tried unsuccessfully to get her to calm down. Aunt Victoria entered the Nursery carrying Holly. Realizing what had happened and wanting to calm Callie. Placing Holly in the crib with a now wide-awake Amber. Victoria reached in the top drawer of Amber's dresser for a new pacifier.

Callie had not sucked on a pacifier sense she was two years old but it calmed her immediately. Callie was now sitting in Victoria's lap on a towel. She was sucking her pacifier vigorously while being rocked and cooed at. Meanwhile a very happy Amber was getting her soaked diaper changed by Ms Claire.

Callie was still sucking her pacifier wearing nothing but thick cotton panties and a t-shirt as she sat waiting for her breakfast in Aunt Victoria's latest surprise. Callie now had her own high chair.

Callie did not no what to think as she worked with Amber on her lessons. Everyday but today she had at least been dressed when she was teaching. Why had Aunt Victoria decided today of all days Callie needed a high chair.

After lunch some tuna sandwiches and chips. The girls were informed that after their nap they were to take the rest of the day off. Victoria also informed the girls that their playmates only had a half-day of school too.

The trouble started after Amber was diapered and placed in her crib for the nap. Aunt Victoria told Callie that she would need to wear a diaper too. Callie started pitching a fit saying the accident was a one-time thing and would not happen again. The fight continued until Callie ended up across Aunt Victoria. After a quick spanking, a crying and hinny rubbing Callie crawled up on the changing table.

As Aunt Victoria powdered Callie and taped the diaper shut. The very humiliated young teacher did not know what to think. Was this not going to far, and why did she fight with this woman? She always lost and ended up with a sore butt.

Amber for her part in all of this felt terrible. Not even one bit satisfied with what she had accomplished. Seeing Callie crying and kicking her legs across Mommy's lap had filled her with nothing but remorse. She vowed to herself to get rid of her secret weapon and never do anything that mean again.

The girls rested sleeping in their respective cribs for about and hour and fifteen minutes. Callie woke up first and immediately felt the urge for her pacifier. She searched for it and found it pinned to her pillow just like Amber's. Then she noticed the wetness between her legs. Really more of a slight dampness but Callie had indeed wet her diaper.

Soon Amber, woke up and immediately realized that lying in the crib she was missing playtime. " Mommy Mommy nap time over now. " screamed the girl. Soon Becky and Mommy entered the nursery. Becky went straight to the obviously excited Amber. Victoria turned her attention to Callie.

Soon Amber was changed and sitting on Becky's lap getting her shoes tied. The moment Becky finished Amber jumped from her lap and ran for the playground. Not even hearing Becky's orders to stop running in the house.

Becky followed after Amber as Aunt Victoria helped the obviously damp Callie on the changing table. She removed the girls diaper and cleaned her up. Callie thought how she hated the safety strap across her belly. Suddenly Aunt Victoria left the room for a moment.

She returned carrying some shaving creme a razor and a towel. Callie closed her eyes as Aunt Victoria made quick work of removing the lone remembrance of Callie's womanhood. She then powdered the girl, Callie was not at all happy as she felt wearing a diaper when she was awake was not necessary. But she new any complaint she offered would end up being paid for by her behind.

Surprising Callie Aunt Victoria helped Callie down from the table undiapered. She then had Callie step into a pair of panties. Callie immediately noticed that they were not normal panties but a pair of disposable pull-ups. With poke-mon characters on the front.

She then helped Callie get her shoes and socks on and tied the laces. Giving Callie a playful swat on her semi diapered butt she sent her to join Amber on the playground.

The other children paid no more attention to Callie's new underwear than they did to Amber's diaper. Soon after Callie's arrival they split up sides and began a game of soccer. Callie had been playing about ten minutes when she noticed Amber had her pacifier. Suddenly Callie was jealous that she did not have hers.

Just then Aunt Victoria walked outside and straight to Callie. "Sorry honey I forgot this thought you might want it." She said as she pinned the pink pacifier and ribbon to Callie's pink shirt. Callie kissed Aunt Victoria on the cheek popped in her pacifier and returned to the game.

About forty-five minutes later Becky came outside carrying two pitchers of kool aid and a stack of plastic cups under her arm. She then declared the first period over and told the children it was hot and they needed to get something to drink.

She then went to check Amber's diaper, finding it wet she took the girl by the hand and headed for the house. As and almost afterthought she looked around for Callie. She figured she would ask Callie if she needed to go potty.

Becky was surprised to find that Callie indeed did not have to go potty. She already had filled the pull up to over capacity. Callie was standing there in a pull up so wet that some pee was dripping down her leg. The strange thing was until Becky pointed it out Callie had not even noticed.