Chapter 14

The Newly Wed Ch 14

Victoria smiled as she spotted Amber sitting on her training potty going pee pee. It was the first of August and both Amber and Callie were being potty trained. Holly having finished her training back in March found her big sisters going through this extremely amusing.

She walked over and wiped Amber and praised her for doing a good job. Actually Amber was doing a little better than Callie but they were both doing a great job.

Both girls now had their own rooms in the mansion and had been allowed to decorate them the way they wanted.

Victoria was allowing them to grow up as much as they wanted to or did not want to.

In just two weeks Amber would be starting high school at a private school and Callie college at the local campus. Victoria had even purchased Callie a new car.

Both girls still wore their diapers at night and did not seem to mind, it was necessary sense neither one was ever dry. Callie still liked her night bottle, Amber just her still ever present pacifier.

                                                               Epilogue.

Victoria looked out the kitchen window and smiled as she watched her three girls playing in the yard. Eight years had passed Holly had just finished the fifth grade. She was a great student, who also took piano and voice lessons she wanted to be a Broadway star. Victoria actually had felt she had the beauty and talent that she just might make it.

Callie had just finished her doctorate in English literature. She was getting married in a couple of weeks to a professor at the college where she was teaching. Callie still never had a dry night for that matter neither did Amber. But Joe Callie's fiancé found that and her tendency towards childish behavior adorable.

Victoria thought how proud of her girls she was even though they still all needed and occasional trip across her lap. Victoria was most proud of Amber. The baby girl had just graduated from college with honors.

She had degrees in English and creative writing. She planned to be a novelist. Actually she was a novelist. Amber already had three children's books on bookstore shelves. How far Amber had come thought Victoria in less than ten short years.

Victoria smiled, as she saw the ever-present pacifier in Amber's mouth. A habit that Victoria had long sense given up trying to break the girl of. Her friends also seemed to just accept it. Although she did get the occasional funny look on the streets.

Just then the girls came running in the kitchen giggling like four year old's and in unison said" Mommy can we have some juice please?"

The End