Introduction!!

Hi everyone! I hope you read my description before reading, but if you didn't that's okay ☺️
Here in this introduction, I'll go over everything that will be featured in this book!
Of course you can skip this if you want, but I highly suggest that you read this, so that you understand what to request and what all will be featured in this book. That information might be important to you, so if it is, keep on reading!

What I write:
>I write Character X Readers only! (That means no character X character, I believe that deserves a separate book of itself)
>I do not write Poly Relationships, however I am okay with writing two characters fighting over the reader. I'm sorry if you like Poly Relationships, but that's just not something that I'm very knowledgeable of when writing.
>I do not write extremely graphic lemon. That includes rape, ddlg, hardcore/rough sex, gangbang, etc. However I am perfectly okay with writing sex scenes that are romantic and more 'making love'. Sorry for all you Lemon Lovers out there, but this isn't pornhub.
>I only write Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, Danganronpa 3: Killing Harmony. Sorry for anyone that likes Ultra Despair Girls, I just know literally NOTHING about the characters there. All I know is that everyone hates Haiji, but that's pretty much it. Once again, I'm sorry, I'm not a true fan and haven't played Ultra Despair Girls, yet.

Requests?:
>In short, YES you may give requests. I cannot guarantee that every single request will be filled, but you are free in your own will to just suggest a simple Character X Reader.
>If you want to request specific reader personality traits/talents, I'm perfectly okay with that. However I will not write Character X OCs. I'm sorry, but it's always a pain to jot down every single trait and design feature, when doing Character X OCs. I'm constantly stressed that I won't write them correctly or I'll mess up in some way. That just doesn't work with me.

Anyways, that's everything you need to know before reading my book! Before posting this, I'm going to write 1 Character X Reader, before any requests. Just so that you can get a feel for my writing style and see what all I'm capable of!
Thank you all so so so much for taking the time to read it all the way to the end! If you did, you get a "😚". Anyways, I also wanted to say that I know times are tough right now, and it's important to stay strong during these hard times and READ FANFICTION!! (+ wash your hands)