Chapter 1

The sound of the bells was heard all around the schools, announcing the begining of a new scholar year.

- Killua hurry you'll be late! - a well dressed woman stood at the door of the young males room - Gotoh is already waiting for you outside! - she said looking at the boy who tied his shoes calmly and with not a hint of worry.

- It's fine mom, we'll make it in time - the boy stood up and grabbed his backpack.

- I hope so - she said in a sigh - C'mon hurry - she pushed him outside the room, went down the stairs and walked outside where a black limousine was waiting for him - Go on now you don't want to be late on you're first day - the women kissed the young males cheek as he rolled his eyes and walked slowly to the car, he opened the door and slided inside of the limos back seats closing the door as they took off.

- Are you excited for the begining of you're senior year young master Killua? - Gotoh questioned looking at the blue eyed boy through the rear-view mirror.

- Uhhh, yea... - the boy looked out the window, it wasn't easy to tell, but it was evident that the boy was lying.

Gotoh noticed but decided not to ask, he considered that if Killua would want to tell him he would decide wether to do or not on his own but decided to lend him some reassurance words.

- If there is something bothering you don't doubt on telling me master Killua - he said as the boy noded in silence.

It was only five minouts of delay when they arrived. Killua said goodbye to Gotoh as he ran into the school and entered his first class which was Chemistry, luckily the teacher wasn't there yet but most of the classroom was full of students, the boy felt certain tension as he felt their eyes on him and heard some whispers and giggles.

- Seems this year wont be any different from all the others - the boy mumbled as he took a seat in the back of the classroom away from the others.

A couple of teens surrounded de boy as they grined.

- Hey look who's back - one of the boys smirked looking at Killua - The little weirdo - Killua looked down at his desk and decided to say nothing and just ignore him, he didn't wish to begin the school year engaging in any fights or arguments like before - Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you dumbass - the blonde male grabbed Killua from the chin making him meet his gaze, Killua opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted when the teacher walked in.

The blonde boy pushed Killua's face and walked to his seat as Killua sighed in irritation but relieved at the same time.

- Good morning class, I'm sorry for the delay - the teacher began - I am Mr. Knov and I will be you're Chemistry teacher - he fixed his glasses - Now, before we begin I must present you our new transferred student - he looked towards the entrance - You may come in young man - the boy walked in when Killua saw him his eyes shot opened and his breath became irregular, he couldn't believe it was him, he was stunned.

- G-gon? - he mumbled under his breath as he gulped.

The raven haired boy smiled at the students but when he spoted Killua his smile grew wider and his eyes shined.

- Hello! My name's Gon, Gon Freecss - the students started to whisper to one another.

- Hey you're Ging's son right?! - one of the students said excited as he nodded some of the girls squealed and some of the boys smiled in excitement.

Gon's father, Ging was one of the most famous profesionals in wildlife throughout the world many people knew him which gave Gon an immense amount of popularity everywhere he went.

Killua's pov

- Ok class quiet down now - Knov hushed the students - Gon, go sit wherever you like - I saw him smile as he walked towards me, my heart started to beat crazy fast and I didn't know why I was so nervous, I glanced at some students that gave me sour looks when they saw how Gon chose to sit beside me I grined internally.

- Long time no see - he whispered at me as he looked at the teacher who began the class.

- Y-yea jeje - I was so nervous I didn't know what to say.

- You've gotten cuter - I felt my cheeks heat up as I hid my face in my hands.

- Baka! Shut up! You're still so embarrassing! - I whisper shouted as he chuckled.

The class went by normally Gon and I spent most of the time talking since it was the first day we didn't have much to do so we decided to catch up with eachother.

- What the heck are you doing here? - I asked as Gon looked at me leaning his cheek on the palm of his hand and pouted.

- That's the kind of welcome I get after all these years? - instantly I felt bad, I didn't mean to be rude, I was just.. shocked.

- Sorry, sorry it's just.. I'm shocked! - I looked at him as he chuckled.

- I wasn't expecting to see you here either - he said - But I'm very happy were together again - he smiled sweetly somehow making me melt - I really missed my best friend - I blushed looking away.

- Baka! You're embarrassing me - I pouted as he smiled - I-I missed you too - I mumbled looking down at my desk.

After class finished we left to our second period which was Math, we didn't do much there just some math exercises to test how much knowledge we already had Gon was struggling since he isn't that good in math so I managed to help him a bit.

In our third period we separated, I had Technology which was an elective class and Gon had Art class which was also an elective.

- See you in fourth period! - he said as he waved and walked away.

- See ya! - I smiled and repeated his action walking away.

Class was very slow and boring since Gon wasn't with me it actually made me miss him a little even though we finally met again, deep inside of me I was afraid we'd separate once more, I really didn't want that to happen, somehow I didn't wish to let go of him this time.. I was beginning to feel weird.

When the third period ended I was waiting for Gon out of my classroom since he wanted us to walk together to our next period.

As I scrolled on my phone, distracted on social media I didn't notice the group of guys that came up to me until I got my phone snatched away.

- Hey! Give it back!! - Jonathan who was one of my many bullies grined holding my phone in the air as I jumped to try and grab it.

- What if I don't want to? Shorty - I growled in irritation as I shoved him.

- GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKIN PHONE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! - I snapped as he looked at me surprised but his expression soon turned into anger.

The two guys that were at his sides, Mike and Lucas came to me and grabbed me from behind I saw Jonathan slide my phone in his pocket and started to punch my stomach I got all the air knocked out of me as I started to cough, my stomach started to hurt like hell, his punches were brutal.

- HEY!! - I lifted my head slowly to just see Gon infuriated as he ran over to us - GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY KILLUA!!! - he pushed Jonathan away slamming him on the floor, the two guys that were grabbing me ran off, what good friends they are.

I leaned on the wall clenching my stomach in pain as I looked at Gon, he was so pissed it made me tremble, I never saw him so mad and seeing him this mad now was scary.. I was relieved but terrified at the same time even Jonathan was afraid by Gon's glare it irradiated pure fury and hatred, Jonathan was gonna get a good ass whoopin if he didn't move fast, and I was afraid that Gon would get in trouble on his first day because of me, I have to stop this...

To be continued

Helloooo here goes the first chapter of this story, I'm so excited to see how it turns out and I hope you guys are to, this is my first Killugon fanfict so I really hope I do okay and please forgive me if I misspell I don't usually write my stories in english so I'm a little rusty jaja so yea don't forget to leave your votes and comments they are a good motivation for me till next time bye bye!!