Chapter 7

Warning before we start, this chapter's gonna have a little smut :3 I hope you guys enjoy.

- Mmm... Okay.. - Gon opened his eyes wide as a small blush crept to his cheeks - But just to prove you wrong!! - after that, we both stood in deep silence just staring at eachother, I felt my heart pound inside my chest and the deep blush wouldn't leave my face.

- Well... I think.. you should go first - Gon grined crossing his arms.

- No way!! - I shouted blushing hard - You were the one who came up with the idea! You start - I scowled, feeling my stomach twist and turn inside of me, I was so nervous, so nervous that I almost wanted to throw up.

- If you say so - he went to the door and locked it, he then walked to the bed and sat on it, I just stood there infront of him, staring, waiting nervously - You can sit if you want to - he chuckled staring back at me as he grabbed the edge of his pants.

- I-it's fine! I don't feel like sitting down - I gulped, he shrugged and pulled his pants down showing his green boxers.

- Wanna pull down the boxers for me? - he bluffed, I looked at him surprised.

- N-no! You do that yourself! Baka! - I blushed as he laughed hard and looked at me with a small grin in his face.

- Ok, ok calm down, I was just messing with you geez - he grabbed the elastic of his boxers and pulled them down, I gasped at the size of his semi-hard cock, I had to admit... He really was bigger, but... Why is he getting hard? I felt a small pain in my manhood, shit.. I'm hard - well.. it's your turn - he set his hands behind him leaning a bit back with his legs spread open.. is he trying to seduce me? No.. that can't be it.

- Uhhh you know what? You're right!! You are bigger than me! - I stepped back, Gon raised an eyebrow, he knew I was trying to get away from showing.

- You accepted the bet - he tilted his head - I showed you, now you show me - he grinned looking down on me, I looked away blushing and clenching on to the bottom of my shirt - C'mon now, it's not that hard - he emphasized the last word making me gulp.. did he notice my.. my boner? No, shit, he couldn't have!!

I closed my eyes tightly and in a swift move I pulled my pants and my boxers down as my hardened cock perked up gaining a small humm from Gon.

- T-there! H-happy?! - I stuttered refusing to look at him.

- Yea but... - a deep silence was heard in the room, I shifted a bit uncomfortably - Why are you so hard? - I bent down quickly to pull up my pants but Gon stoped me by grabbing my hands, he stood up, I could see his cock was already rock hard, I felt my face heat up as I let go of my pants and reincorporated while Gon was still holding my wrists a bit tightly - Is it.. because of me Killua? - I opened my eyes wide, Gon smiled pulling me closer to him, I could feel our hardened cocks rubbing together - Don't be shy... You can tell me - his voice was raspy and his eyes were dark, I felt my body quiver.

W-what is going on? Why is he acting like this? I-is he turned on by me? N-no.. i-it can't be... I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt Gon move me towards the bed.

- W-what are you doing?! - I yelped when he pushed me making me trip back and land on the bed - Idiot!! - I crawled back embarrassed by my lower area being exposed to him.

He crawled on the bed towards me, he forced my legs open and got between them, I looked at him startled, his breathing was heavy wile his eyes looked deep into mine, I tried to relax but just couldn't, my heart was about to explode and I was trembling so much.

- C'mon Killu~.. just admit it, you're hard for me~ - his voice was hoarse and his hot breath tickled my skin, he was so close to my face that it was making me nervous - If you won't admit it on your own - I felt my body jolt when he pulled up my shirt, I gasped - I'll make you - I closed my eyes tight when I felt his lips brush my jaw-line and he went down to my neck, his soft kisses were sending chills up my spine as I opened my mouth to protest but nothing came out, just a shaky breath replaced my words.