Chapter 5

Killua's pov

After I talked to my dad I left to my room and dropped myself on the bed, my thoughts were a complete mess, why the heck am I acting so weird around Gon? Why can't I get him out of my head? This is so... Frustrating!!

I got up and paced around the room for a wile, I stoped at the mirror and stared at myself.

- What the heck is wrong with you? Get a grip for God's sake - I talked to my reflection as I put my hands on the mirror - Gon is your best friend and nothing else! So stop having these weird feelings whenever he gets close - I sighed as my cheeks went into a pink-ish color - I-it's embarrassing and you're only making yourself look like a weirdo infront of him - I scowled at myself before turning my back on the mirror, for a moment I felt like I was going insane.

I decided to take a nice warm bath to relax my nerves, I went to the bathroom and turned on the faucet to let the tub fill with warm watter, while that was happening I went to my room and picked a pair of black shorts that went under my knees, my boxers and a sleeveless red shirt and set them on the bed, lastly I grabbed my towel and my phone as I walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

I hanged my towel, undressed and poured some soap in the tub as bubbles began to form I grabbed my phone and connected it to the speakers in the bathroom as I played Crossfire from Stephen in my playlist, I set my phone on the small table and I stepped in the bathtub letting my body slowly slide inside till the water reached my neck I sighed as I let the warmness of the water drift me into deep tranquility, I closed my eyes as I sinked more into the water letting it reach my lips, my mind went into deep relaxation as I slowly drifted into a deep sleep

~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in a different room nothing alike from mine I looked around confused as I felt the soft bed under me.

- Killua~ 'bout time you woke up - I heard Gons' voice as he walked towards me, he was shirtless which caused the heat to rise up to my face.

- W-where am I? Why are you shirtless? - I asked quickly and looked down I soon realized I was naked I covered myself embarrassed.

- You're at my place silly, in my room - he snickered as he sat on the bed beside me I looked at him clenching the blanket covering my naked body - and well this? - he pointed at his naked abs and pectorals - I wanted you to see what's yours - he crawled slowly on the bed getting on top of me, I blushed hard - You love to stare at my body - his face was so close to mine I could feel his hot breath tickling my skin - Don't you? - no words came out of my mouth I was stunned at this, I couldn't move or brake my glance from his body, it drived me nuts.

- G-gon.. - he cut me off when he crashed his soft lips into mine, I felt my hands slowly let go of the blanket as I melted into the kiss and slide my fingers into his soft spikey hair as our kiss became more heated more pasionate and more lustful. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission to explore my vocal cavity, I parted my lips slowly as he slid his tounge inside my mouth making me moan softly into the kiss I soon felt myself harden at the such heated kiss that I was sharing with Gon, we then broke the kiss to catch our breaths.

- You're so beautiful Killua.. - he approached my neck and began softly kissing licking and nibbling on it making me gasp and moan in pleasure as I curved my body, he remonved the blanket making my body shiver at the sudden coldness, his hands slowly slid down to my thighs squeezing them - I want to make love to you - he whispered in my ear in a deep husky voice as I opened my eyes wide, he then went down kissing my chest and wrapping his hot wet tounge around my hardened right nipple, I gasped at this new sensation earning a grin from him as his left hand went up my body to grab my other nipple, he pinched twisted and played with it softly as I squirmed under him moaning and blushing.