Chapter 7 (3)

"What's wrong with this bracelet? Gosh, I told Paige not to put it on my wrist, but she did it anyway..." Simone tried to swing away from the bracelet to get rid of it. Yet it remained in her wrist and vibrated more and more.

"What's happening here?" some murmurs could be heard from the audience.

Three distorted giants consisting of 'color blobs' burst out of the bracelet. The tallest one--a fuzzy hollow-eyed figure with pink hair and thin tattooed legs picked the smaller ones--two voodoo dolls with floating blonde and brunette hair and oversized heels up--by the head.

"OH...NO!!!"

"What are these things...' Simone stepped back from the color blobs, shaking. "Don't....don't fetch me!"

Beth glanced at the audience stage. Some audiences were appalled by the sudden appearance of the color blobs as well. Inconsistent sounds of whimpering could be heard offstage. Everyone started to panic.

Jade and Paige ran to the runway at once to check on Simone, with Beth following them to get the bracelet. As soon as all three of them were on the runway, Jade leaned toward Beth with a malicious look. Before Beth could even fathom what was entirely going on, she had already grabbed her by the collar, preparing to swing her fist across Beth's face. With Beth hanging in the air and Jade holding hostage to her, all the sights now were shifted towards them.

The audience gasped.

"Beth Clementine. You appear everywhere with us, and I know there's no good with you! You are just as weird as your little bracelet." Jade hissed. Then she started yelling at Beth, attempting to choke her in the meantime. " What's happening here? What's wrong with the bracelet? Why does it attack Simone? YOU ARE THE OWNER, AND YOU EXPLAIN THIS!! Explain!"

Little did Jade know that by the time she finished her words, the large distorted giant had already been standing behind her with her unsteady thin legs. The giant unknowingly released Beth from Jade. Then, it gripped her and Paige in its gigantic hands, lifting them to mid-air. With both of them in mid-air, facing the blob directly, Beth saw that it resembled Simone in her appearance.

"Set us free, you STUPID BLOB!"

"Paige, Jade, do you guys want to be my friends, or are you just using me because I am cool and fashionable? Do you care about me?" The blob began to speak to them with an uncannily low voice.

"I care about you, Simone! Why do you think we don't care about you?"

"You two ignorant people! All you care about is using my identity to win the competition!" It dived in and opened its mouth towards Paige and Jade. "If you guys were never here, this would not even happen!"

"Simone, is this what you think about us from your heart?" Paige shouted to Simone across the runway stage.

"I never said something like that, Paige!" Simone answered.

"You monsters! Keep away from Paige and Jade!" Beth picked up the bracelet from the floor and promptly tugged it on her wrist. She was trying for the bracelet to do something.

"Come on...you stupid bracelet...please give my magic back to me!"

Jules. Simone. Nora and Owen. 'AmaBirdie'. Bianca. Thinking about every one of her important people, a strength to move on came to her. The bracelet stopped squeaking and started shining once again, lightening up everything around her. All of her outfits came back to her--her white dress, boots, and the giant pen.

"Beth Clementine is to the rescue!" She gave the pen a strong wave in the air, drawing multicolored lines and dots that were pushed towards the color blobs.