Introduction

Name: Mirable/Mira Swan/Lahot.

Nickname: Mir (Jasper, Paul), Mi (Bella), Mi (Embry), Little Moon (Jared, Sam, and Emily), Little Wolf (Paul, Jared, Sam).

Age: 18 years old, September 11 (Real birthday is September 2)

Relatives: Isabella ( fake fraternal twin younger sister), Charlie Swan ( fake father), Renée Swan (fake mother), Paul Lahote (Blood brother), Real mother (unknown).

Gender: Female.

Species: Human (former/ currently), Shape-shifter (current).

Appearance: Not like Bella, Mira has darker skin complexion, it is light olive. She has an oval face with fine bone structure, a wealth of brown curly hair, and almond-shaped, brown eyes with thick dark lashes. She has full pink lips. She also dresses different than Bella, while Bella wears tomboyish clothes, Mira wears tight fitted ones. She is 5'7" and weighs 122 pounds. She has a very curvaceous body, very defined curves, hourglass figure. She also has an athletic build, since years of cheerleading and volleyball, unlike Bella sister. She has the Uley pack tattoo, and she proudly leaves in on display for everyone to see, not caring.

Characteristics: She acts cold to the people she doesn't know, but she has a kind heart when you get to know her. She is very cunning and will get whatever she wants if it's by force or persuasion. She is very blunt and doesn't care if she hurts your feelings. She also smokes and drinks. She is very smart. She is also a sadist. She also very lazy, and doesn't like going to school. She has a photogenic memory. She hates being called small or short. She is very outgoing, unlike Bella, who gets shy and awkward. Since she has changed, she is a lot more of a hothead, it almost rivaling Paul sometimes.

Likes: She likes partying, she loves sweet foods, and sleeping, hanging out with the guys.

Dislikes: For some unknown reason, she doesn't like Bella. Maybe it's because Renee had spent more time with Bella than Mira, so she takes it out on Bella. She also doesn't like annoying people who stick their noses into other peoples business. And she hates know-it-alls.

Best Friends: Jasper Hale, Alice Cullen, Emmett Cullen, Rosalie Hale. The wolves, Sam, Embry, Paul, and Jared.

Bio: From the age of 16 years old, Mira has been drinking and smoking. So one day, Renee had enough and sent her to live with Charlie, in Forks, Washington. Charlie had made sure that Mira didn't get to carry out of hand with her drinking, but lets her smoke, but outside. When something happens, like Mira getting hurt, he doesn't contact Renee, since he knows that she despised her. While she was staying with him, she was homeschooled for a bit till Bella came so they went to Forks High School. Since she had figured out about the Swan's not being her real family and that Paul was, she had come to the conclusion of Renee not liking her was because she wasn't actually her daughter. She still lives with Charlie and still considers him as her dad, but she can't stand Bella and Renee. Mira's real mother had divorced Paul's father, she didn't want her new baby to be stuck with her father, so she gave birth and placed her on the Swan's doorstep because she knew that she would be in a safe and loving environment. She had figured out that her birthday is September 2 because Paul had told her. Since she had changed, her appearance has also changed, making her body look more mature than it actually is. She was also gone for a couple of months, staying with Sam and Emily, so that she doesn't get over angry and shift in front of others.

Nina Dobrev as Mira Lahote/Swan