Chapter 4 Discovery

Trouvaille:  something lovely discovered by chance;  a windfall.

"The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are.  The second greatest is being happy with what you find".

-Muzictomyears

Mira's P.O.V.

I let out a groan as I sat up, I slowly opened my eyes as they adjusted from the coral room. I let out a yawn as I rolled my shoulders to relax the tired muscles. It was finally January, from what dad was telling me, is that Bella was doing okay, but not her usual self, but better than her depressed state. I had stayed at Emily's house for the whole time, I was still going to school, most of the times, but I would leave sometimes after lunch.

Everyone always talks about me, saying that I became the delinquent since I don't go to school all the time, not paying attention in class when I am school. It's just because I already knew what they were teaching, and the thing that I don't know, Paul or Jared would help me with it since they had already graduated. Sam would try to help but soon would give up saying that he doesn't remember doing it, but I just think that he didn't get good grades when he was going to school. Emily is always telling me to do my homework, I always listened to her because she was actually scarier when Sam uses his alpha voice, she would tell me that I wouldn't get any sweets if I didn't finish my homework.

I rolled out of bed and put on a pink lace skirt at the bottoms, with a black top that crosses at the front, with a pair of black heels. I brushed my hair and then re-curled it. I walked down the stairs, I could hear the guys laughing up a storm. I raised a brow as I walked into the room, I said: "What's with the hype this morning?". Jared turned towards me, he had a whole muffin in his mouth, the bottom sticking out.

 Jared turned towards me, he had a whole muffin in his mouth, the bottom sticking out

Outfit ^

I laughed along with the guys, Jared tried laughing with us, but that ended with him choking on the muffin, which made the rest of us laugh harder. Emily frowned at us as she walked in, she walked over to Jared and lightly patted his back. I chuckled and said, "You just had to be burped like a baby Jar". That made the other two to start laughing, Paul pointed at Jared and said: "She's right!". From the shakes in Jared's shoulders, I could tell that he was about to shift, so I grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him out of the house.

Once we were out of the house, and far away from it. I pushed Jared as far away as I could, making him stumble and fall to the ground. Which, did not help at all. When he got up, he was in his huge dark grey around his face while his whole body was brown wolf. I gulped as he stood up to his full height, his teeth going into a snarl.

The back door was slammed open, and out came a very pissed Paul. Paul glared at Jared, and the next thing I know is that Paul's huge dark silver furred wolf is standing right there. Paul snarled at him and then he had lunged at him, both of them tearing up the ground from the amount of force behind the two. Sam soon came out, he also had a pissed off look on his face, he looked over at me and said: "Get back inside the house, Mir". I quickly obeyed and rushed inside the house, closing the door behind me.