Chapter 5 Cliff Jumping

Orenda:  an internal summoning of personal strength to change fate; the courage to love someone against the obstacles life has set before you.

"There will always be fear; do it anyway.  Let your courage inspire the world around you".

- Steve Maraboli

Mira's P.O.V.

I sighed from the spot on Emily's couch I was on. The guys had gone out for patrol, they also brought Embry along with them, giving me a break from how dependent he was on me. I was lounging around in pair of Nike grey sweatpants with a white waistband, and a white Pink baggy shirt, with some fuzzy brown slippers with a cute bow on the top. I laughed at a funny part that showed on the show that I was watching on the t.v.

Outfit ^

Outfit ^

I soon heard laughter from outside the house and also footsteps coming towards the house. Four huge bodies came threw the front door, all laughing and joking with each other as they made their way towards the table that had muffins on it. Embry smiled as he grabbed two and headed over towards me, he leaned down softly as he handed me one of the muffins in his large hands. I smiled up at him as I received the muffin, I said: "Thank you Em". He nodded his head and made his way over to the table to eat his muffin, Sam walked over to me and said: "We're heading out to go cliff jumping, just wanted to let you know".

I smiled as I got up from my spot on the couch, I said: "Okay, let me go get changed". Sam nodded his head as he made his way over towards Emily, giving her soft kisses. I walked up to my room and grabbed the yellow bikini that was in my random drawer, and quickly threw that on, and then placed on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I quickly rushed downstairs, quickly putting on a pair of old sneakers that I have here. When I was down the stairs, I was grabbed and thrown over someone's shoulder, they were heading outside while chuckling.

 When I was down the stairs, I was grabbed and thrown over someone's shoulder, they were heading outside while chuckling

Outfit ^

From looking over one of the guy's shoulder, I saw a laughing Sam, Embry, and Paul. I groaned as I finally knew it was Jared, I uttered "Let me down Jar-Head!", as I started to pound onto his back. Jared chuckled as he and the others started their way over to the cliffs, while I was still on Jared's shoulder.