¿

"didn't you remember what happen that night?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
" i dont remember that much tho" yeji say.
Suddenly, lia shout .
" ohhhhh!!!! You talking about that group of boys right ..... tHe one who wEar the same costume as us "
Ryujin nodded and say .
" that night we drink even though some of us are still unDerAgE and when all of us are drunk , Jihyo unnie drag us to play 7 minutes in heaven "
" waitttt....." yeji cut her and ask.
" how the hell you're still remember these"
Ryujin shrugged and replied." i dont know i just do"

"so idk what are the rules but it has to be 1 girl.group and 1 boy group"
Ryujin suddenly stops and glare playfully at.lia.

" whatt?" lia (。•́︿•̀。)
" because of our lovely Lia . We got pick and " ryujin snatch yuna's phone and search txt picture.

First she point at soobin. " this boy is paired with lia and i got to say that you guys are loud that night in the closet" Lia blush and hit ryujin .
"hEy "yeji laugh outloud while pointing at lia.

"sorry but yeji sshi you are just the same like lia ...loUd aF"∑( ̄□ ̄;)
Then yeji just hide her face with her plam.
"anyhooo....who is my parther tho?"
Yeji ask ryujin while ignoring the smirking face from the other member⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄
" this blue hair guy" she point at yeonjun.
"but unnies dont you feel ashamed cause our lovely yuna is even more worse"
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ yuna freeze.

" she and that Hawaiian boy is wilding that night"ryujin wiggle her brow and point at huening kai.

"that night they both come out really sweaty and theres a lipstick stain at his neck and many many small hickey on her neck."

Yuna eyes widen " YOU TOLD ME THAT IS A MOSQUITO BITES" She point at ryujin " I thouGhT you knew the joke" ryujin replied back.

" gosh our maknae is not innocent anymore"yeji chuckled and point at taehyun " i bet my entire ass thats chaeryeong parther".

" idk why you guys keep calling it parther...isnt them is our one night stand?"Chaeryeong say while looking at ryujin.

" Actually that is make sense cause after that game we got on our own ways and weee wee".ryujin say. Yuna frown and confusion written on all of her face.
Lia notice this and say "which mean hussey after that game we all go alone with the boys"
"....you...mean just me alone with that Hawaiian boy?"
All of them nodded.
"theres no need to feel weird tho"ryujin confront them.
"...why?"
Yuna ask.

" cause i bet my entire ass they dont remember a single thing"

".shit tomorrow i have school" yuna say sadly .
"then you got to meet that hawaiian boy" lia smirk .
Yuna just roll her eyes.

" fuck.my.life"yuna sigh.

"say that again imma throw hands"lia say while pointing at yuna