)*()^^

Yeji Pov

It's been a week since i haven't met Yeonjun physically and to be honest .......it felt like someone stabing me slowly. I can see the other member are suffering too but we can't act like this anymore so during the 'doran doran', I tell them that we can't act like this we have to do our best to our fans now.

Thank god they all agree to my thought. Starting from there we all determine to do our best so that or fans won't be disappointed. Before going to sleep , I decided to video call with Yeonjun.

"ohh hey baby~" Yeonjun wave at me.

"hey junnie" i said while waving back at him.

"i miss you so much Yeji....." he said that then he pout.

"i miss you too junnie but we have no choice but to do this...... you know the girls are at their worst state right especially Yuna and Chaeryeong"

He laugh and ask "why?"

i sigh and replied "cause they really cannot face the fact that they're not gonna meet their boyfriend for another 8 week"

"wow really?" i nodded at him then i feel my legs are getting cramps from sitting on the floor for too long so I lay down on my bed then Yeonjun said "soo what did you do?"

"i tell them to stop acting like that cause we have to do a few showcase and i'm afraid that our fans will be disappointed because of our personal reason."

he chuckled then say "that's my girl"

then there's a moment of silence. I study his feature and i realise how beautiful is Yeonjun then he suddenly calls out my name.

"yeji-sshi...." 

"hmm?"i replied.

"i really miss you........" Yeonjun look at me with a sad expression.

"i know"i smile at him.

Then he suddenly smirked and said "especially your lips...."

"i know....." i smirk back at him. He chuckled then say "well then i'm glad you know that....now get some rest ok..... you need it" i only nodded at him.

"goodnight baby" he said then i replied "goodnight junnie...."

We both hang up and i went to sleep cause tomorrow is a big day.

~~skip~~

Ryujin Pov

After what Beomgyu did to me i still can't get over it. I still feel so overwhelm right even though it's been 4 week. Suddenly , there is a knock at my hotel door. I open it and revealed Yuna crying. She hug me and cry.

"Yuna are you ok ....what happen?"

She choke on her own tears and show me a picture of Hueningkai with another girl and the headline says 'Hueningkai from TXT spotted at the park holding hands with another girl' 

"hey calm down ok.....give me your phone" she hands me her phone and i quickly search for Hueningkai's phone number. I dialled it and he did not pick it up then someone knock on my door again. I open it and revealed Yeji.

"i need to talk to you....."she said then she pulls me out of the room and close the door.

"wait Yuna is cr-"

"stop it Ryujin i need you to read this quietly." she show a memo on her phone.

'hueningkai is on his way to here so he can explain himself and yeah i guess its a surprise btw it's was his sister and now scream 'i'm gonna kill him'"

Without hesitating i screamed on top of my lungs. "I'M GONNA KILL HIM" We both shake our hands then Yeji whisper at me "tell Yuna to get ready make her wear some pretty shit then take her to the restaurant down the street..." I only nodded.

I quickly get inside and Yuna is on the bed still crying. "ok i know you're sad but let go eat at the restaurant down the street to cheer you up ok...." She nodded and say "o-ok then i'm gonna go and get ready."