_+_+_+)()(**&&&

Taehyun Pov

"guysssss today is the day........"Beomgyu says and all of us nodded. I could feel Yeonjun sigh and ask "when are they arriving?" Soobin replied "about 2 hours maybe....." Hueningkai shot him a look "maybe??!!" Soobin sigh and say "fine it's exactly 2 hour from now" Heuningkai smile in victory.

"i suddenly feel like time is going slowly"i speak up then Beomgyu clap his hand loudly then say "we should surprise them". "how tho?" Yeonjun ask then Beomgyu show him a key. "it's itzy dorm's key before you say anything let me explain my ass. Ryujin give it to me because s-"

I cutted him off. "because you're a pervert ". "Hahahahua Fuck you taehyun" Beomgyu sarcastically said while shooting me a middle finger.
"she just wants me to clean her bed sheets. My baby got a sensitive skin. "

Soobin rolled his eyes while Yeonjun chuckled before replied "I think I can relate" Hueningkai frown and ask "why ...does she give you keys too? "
Yeonjun replied "you damn right but the funny things is how come we never notice that we are going to their dorm"

I mumbled "dumbass" and only Hueningkai heard it and now he laugh really hard. Soobin ask him why and he just replied "it's nothing OK "

"now let go to their dorm and surprise them" all of the members nodded.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"should we buy some cake? " Hueningkai ask then Beomgyu nodded then say

"hmm yeah that sound like a good idea"

"good then give me some money"

"you little shi-"
----------------------------------------------------------

" dammit Soobin stop popping the balloons!!! "

"it's not my fault OK!! "
************************************

" I gotta say we made a pretty horrible job"

"come on we only got two hours I think it's decent"
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chaeryeong Pov
"Guysss we finally get to see them physically " Lia said then all of us sequel loudly until the flight attendant ask us to keep it low.

"I can't believe it" Ryujin said then I replied "yes you can BTW do you feel anything? " Ryujin shake her head and say "don't tell me that you don't love Taehyun anymore"

"no it just that I can feel myself getting anxious about meeting Taehyun again" Ryujin chuckled then she put her hands on my shoulder and said " tell me baby what's been bothering you? "

"OK first of all only Taehyun can call me baby and second of all lately Taehyun has been face time with me and he always say something......." 'the hell was I thinking this is a private matter I shouldn't tell Ryujin it would be too embarrassing'I suddenly get quiet as I think of that thought.

"did Taehyun say something dirty to you? " my eyes widen and I immediately replied "WHAT NO" Ryujin laugh and said "chill since you reacted this way I'm just gonna assume that he did that" I pout at Ryujin then she said

"I know this is all new to you and I'm pretty sure that you don't know how to react to this but if he said that you ...umm you know anything dirty to you just smirk and lean closer to him and whisper 'no'"
Ryujin blaring some nonsense and I actually sitting there and listen to her.

"umm do you think it will stop him? "
Ryujin sigh and said "maybe it's actually depends on Taehyun dominant self and how you handle the situation "

"so you saying theres no way for me to avoid this situation "

"yeah....no"