~~~~~~~@@@@@!@!@

"i'm Chaeryeong's boyfriend just call me Taehyun"

'what the fuck..'Yeji was so speechless then there a loud bang inside. That 'Taehyun' boy quickly went inside. I let myself in and saw Chaeryeong laying at the bottom of the stairs and Taehyun standing beside her laughing out loud .

Chaeryeong pout at him and shout " yahh don't just stand there and laugh HELP ME" then he replied " GOD you're so cute" he take her arm and put it around his neck then HE FREAKING GRAB HER LEGS AND PUT IT AROUND HIS WAIST. 'FUCK this is weird and cute at the same time' i thought and i can feel a little bit jealously inside of me. 'gosh yeji you should be happy for her' i mentally slaps myself.

Taehyun put her on the sofa and sit beside her. I sit on the sofa in front of them and ask a question. "soo how long have been dating?" Chaeryeong frown and replied." you talking to us?" i sigh " yes chae im talking to you "

"Hold up yeji unnie me and Taehyun are not dating"she explain and Taehyun just shrugged and say "not yet "

 Chaeryeong shake her head while saying "We can't date each other Tae" He just roll his eyes " and why ?..why can't i date you?"Chaeryeong bit her lip and replied "cause we have a dating ban and career to pursue also don't you care about your fans?....they will feel disappointed at you if you date me out of nowhere..we don't even know each other" Chaeryeong said the last part in a small voice. I smell a fight coming up. "you know what enjoy your fight...im out.."i say and quickly ran upstairs. 

"oh lord please don't let them kill each other" i prayed.

Taehyun POV

She keep saying that we can't date each other cause of fans and some bullshit.  "to be honest Chae i don't really care about what fans think of me ..okay?" Chaeryeong sigh and ask me "Why you want me to date you tae....i'm not even that famous"

 i feel so frustrated and i end up raise my voice a bit. "See you don't understand what i'm saying I LIKE YOU ok!! thats why i wanted to date you... to get know each other more and i don't give a fuck what people say cause if they are really my fans they'll support and understand me and my decision if i wanted to date someone"

Chaeryeong only look down so I kneel in front of her and i saw tears coming out from her face. "oh baby im so sorry i didn't mea-" then she suddenly hug me. I kiss her head and hug her tightly. Then i saw yeji at the stairscase . 

" sorry for interrupting the moment but how long have you been known each other?"  

Taehyun and Chaeryeong look at each other and say in unison 

"this morning"

"ok i'm calling Lia and she gonna whoop your ass"