CHAPTER XXXII

CHAPTER XXXII

LIAM

"We're in position." I said in the magical device that King Kiev gave us.

The device has been a huge convenience for us. It helped us communicate better rather than sending birds to the battlefield just to send a message.

"We're also in position." Aero said.

The citizens of minerva have been evacuated to the city of monsters where they were welcomed. They were accepted as refugees of minerva.

We evacuated them as soon as possible to prevent more casualties. Some decided to stay and joined the front lines to increase the number of soldiers, some decided to flee to the kingdom of monsters.

Mostly that stayed to fight are citizens who has a history since the kingdom was a slum.

"All right. Be always alert and vigilant. Prepare now my soldiers." King Julius said.

The device shuts down. King kiev said it will automatically shutdown once the call is over. He said that it's still a prototype, but this prototype device works excellent.

Ailyn won't be in the front lines for she will be fighting beyond the front lines. Her, king kiev and their servants are going to attack since they are our keys to ending the war.

I hope she's okay.

AILYN

Nauna na kami sa gyera ni haring kiev dahil kami lamang ang makakapagtapos nito. Gusto ko narin ito matapos dahil hindi ako mapakali sa nararamdaman ko.

"Are you alright?" Tanong niya sa akin.

"Ah, opo. Ayos lang ako." Sagot ko.

"Your core won't calm down. We should rest a bit and fix it." Sabi niya.

"Hindi na po. Tuloy po tayo para matapos na ang lahat."

Nagpatuloy kami sa lakad patungo sa salarin ng lahat na ito. Natagpuan ni haring kiev ang isang malaking itim na kaharian na malapit lamang sa minerva. Sigurado siya na andito ang salarin dahil ramdam niya rin ito.

"My king, there's the enemy."  Turo ng babaeng lobo.

Mga kalansay na may armor na nag-mamarcha patungo sa direksyon ng kaharian. Hindi na ako nag-abala pang atakihin dahil alam ko naman na kaya nila 'yon.

"Let's keep moving. We're near, I can feel it."

'not that way.' isang tinig ng babae.

"Haring kiev, huwag tayong dumaan diyan."

"Why? This is the fastest route to that castle."

'Traps.'

"Patibong?"

"Traps? Come to think of it, they might expected us to come since we will be the ones fighting them face to face. We should change routes." Kinuha niya ang mapa niya at nag-isip kung saan dadaan.