|Heist|Chapter 2|Recruiting|

A/N: Feel free to point out mistakes! 💙

A small giggle left Y/N's lips, as she grabbed onto her mother's hand as the 7 year old walked with her 8 year old brother and parents in the amusement park. Her eyes crescent shaped as she showed off her boxy smile and singular dimple.

Her brother mirrored the same smile, as he tried to drag their father to another amusement ride, a rollercoaster to be exact.

The family's radiant expressions were wiped clean as men in all black clothes, with black sun glasses walked in, carrying large guns. They were shooting people dead. Taehyung and Y/N watched as people dropped dead round them and their parents.

Y/N feels herself being pulling forward as her parents ran, hand in hand away from the crime, setting the children behind a clown balloon.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his smaller sister, sheltering her the best he could. The child cried, while waiting for their parents to come back from saving people that they could. Or so the two children thought. When the loud shooting became less loud as the shooters walked away, the two small children climbed out from the booth. The men moving to the other side of the park, moving to slaughter more men, women and children.

Taehyung's eyes widened, as Y/N pointed to their father and mother's bodies were slack on the ground, laying lifelessly. Sobs ripped out the children's throat as they ran to their parents' murdered bodies.

"M-mommy get up, me and Y/N/N can't handle being without you." Taehyung cried as he squeezed his sister's hand, shaking with fear. Young Y/N was lost for words, sobbing as her breathing became heavy.

"Survivors?!" A police officer exclaimed, running up to the two children. Taehyung suddenly fell protective over his sister, hauling her away from the strangers that walked towards them.

"What happened?" One of the cops cooed, rubbing Taehyung's head as he held his sobbing sister. Ignoring the cop, Taehyung and Y/N silently vowed to take revenge for their parents.

-

Taehyung shook his freshly washed blonde locks, his body scented with chocolate and coconut. He watched with a grin on his face as he watched his sister braid her also freshly washed hair.

"We made $800! Money rightly earned."Taehyung grinned, as he counted the bills in front of him, fanning his face with the money.

"Means we got enough for a decent hotel room for a few nights and money for a decent meal." Y/N grinned as well, sharing the exact same smile as her brother.

"Finally that abandoned building was ruining my posture." Taehyung muttered, wrapping a rubber band around the money and tucking it inside his other shoes. Y/N chortled, tossing back her head.

Suddenly the door was struck open as Namjoon and his men made their way inside the Kim's dressing room. "Can I help you?" Y/N asked, defensively, as she arched a brow.

Namjoon chuckled and jerked his head, moistening his lips before replying,"Matter of fact, you both can help me, but I can help you as well."

Y/N narrowed her eyes, clearly not believing in the sketchy character in front of her. She turned to look towards her brother, who also didn't look like he trusted them either, then back to the six men in front of her.

"And how can you do that? Y/N trailed off, crossing her arms, as she stared skeptically at the men before her. Taehyung got up and stood behind his sister, crossing his arms as well.

"If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Let me recruit you into my gang, and I'll help you get revenge for your parents." Namjoon spoke confidently as he stood with perfect posture. Y/N's eyes widened, her jaw dropping as she turned to look at her brother.